Special Chapter: Text messages

Chen:
Where are you?

Chen:
Are you that upset with all what Kris just said about you?

Chen:
I know I shouldn't know about it but I overheard you. Where are you?

Chen:
Haeri, please come back. It's already late.

Chen:
Haeri, I'm sorry if I can't help you get rid of your misery, but I know you're suffering with it now. I know you're just somewhere to let it all out but please at least tell me where you are. It's dangerous out there to be alone. What if you are the one who get hospitalized next? I don't want that to happen. Please Haeri. I don't want the same thing happen again. I don't want to leave you suffer alone like what I had done to Hana. I don't want to feel the bitter guilt once again.

Chen:
Can you believe it? I asked help for them to find you since I really really feel guilty about it but none of them actually came to help me. They thought I was that untrustworthy. They thought I was pranking them. Why can't they just believe me?

Chen:
Do you believe me that I've been spending hours and sweat to just find you all by myself?

Chen:
You don't believe me that I'm trying to help you, don't you? That's why you didn't reply my messages. That's why you ignore me. I thought not only them who doesn't believe me, you too.

Chen:
Ihy

Haeri:
Chen, it's a misunderstanding

Haeri:
I'll be there.

Haeri:
I believe you Chen. I'm sorry I disappear just like that. I'll be there in a moment.

**

Suho:
Haeri, where are you? We need to know where you are.

Byun Baek ∞:
Haeri, don't be too sad. We're here for you. Please come back.

Byun Baek ∞:
Cherry-ah~

Kai:
Yah! You've been making us hell worry! Get back here in an instant!

Kyungsoo:
Why are you nowhere to be found? Are you having fun with another person out there without our knowledge?

Sena Kim :
Haeri, if it's my fault, I'm sorry. I don't need you to leave me after the whole incident that had happened.

Sena Kim:
Please.

Unknown:
I'm sorry if my words hurt that much. I was just scared, you understand me, right? I now realized how sharp all the words I've had said to you. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you I was just reminding you. Everyone are worry about you now. They'll report your missing to the police if you're not back by midnight. So, if you don't want to come back, the police will work with us. If you hate me and that you don't want to come back because of me, it's okay. Come back for your father and Sena.

~~~~

So, these are some messages Haeri had received. Maybe some of you are curious about it and doesn't get it. Do you know who is unknown? Can you guess? If someone guess it right I'll update another chapter dedicated for that person.

Lucky reader, please surface yourself. If the answer is obvious, and everyone get it right, I'll choose the one who answer the first with a correct answer.

If you re-read last chapter, I know you'll get the hint. I can give you another hint. Focus on scene where Chen is in.

Good luck!