Chapter 13

Chanyeol's POV

That's true. I've been following her for some times but how can she not notice me? And now she needs to make a choice. But I have no idea why.

Just when she was about to answer, someone shouted and rushed to her.

"No! Don't answer him," someone suddenly grabbed her arm. He can see Tao?

"Why? I should answer him," Haeri frowned.

"Just don't. You'll regret it. It's better for you to not see him. I mean - Chanyeol," the guy said.

Who is he? How came he knows me? Why would he talk as if he'd experienced the whole things?!

"Lay, what are you talking about? You know nothing about this," Haeri pushed him away.

"No. You'll regret it. I know you will," he shook his head.

"You talked as if you'd experienced this!" Tao shouted. "She needs to answer my question."

"Why did you choose her?" Lay asked. I got confused but not Tao. He look serious.

"Because she's chosen. Now, get out of my way," Tao tried push him away but his hand just passed his body. He seems surprised. Then he touched Haeri. He's able to touch her but how can he not touch Lay? "H-how did you... How did you do that?"

"Do what?" Lay asked. "Preventing you from touching me? I got a skill, okay?"

"Wait, I'm confused. Lay, how can you see him? What's going on?" Haeri snapped.

"I have no time to explain," Lay glared. "Just don't answer him, and that's more than enough."

"But Chanyeol--"

"You don't need him. Let him be. He's dead. He's not real!"

Ouch.

"Watch your mouth, lucky guy!" Tao burst. "You're lucky that you can see me and you know our rules. You ruined everything!"

What is he talking about? "What did he just ruined?" I asked Tao.

"It's so easy to get you to believe me. You almost fell to the world of demon. Ugh. Now, my mission failed. I've to let her see you again," he groaned.

He tricked me? That's unfair. Soon, he dissapeared.

"Oh! Chanyeol! I can finally see you! What's all of that?" She asked.

"Do I look like I know?" I pointed to my face.

"Not at all," she shook her head. "Lay, what is he talking about?"

"He's trying to get you lost in your own path. He's trying to change you into a bad person," he explained. "That's why I prevent you from answering any of his questions."

Haeri gasp as my jaw drop in disbelief. How could he tricked me like that?

"And how do you know this?" I asked.

"I've experienced it," Lay shrugged. "Anyways, if any of you see that guy again, don't talk to him and be wise. Don't fall for his trick once again, remember?"

Both me and Haeri just nodded. I need to take note of that. "Look like we wasted the recess time. Few more minutes before it ended," Haeri said as she look at her watch.

"Hey, what was that Mysterious Park book about?" I asked as soon as I remember her carrying it.

"I don't know. It seems interesting. I'll read it later," she shrugged.

"Park as in a place or Park as in a surname?" Lay asked.

Surname? Wait. My surname? Park Chanyeol. Could it be that it's a history of my family or someone else's? Things just got interesting.