Chapter 6

End of exam: Day 18

Haeri's POV

I don't know if this is normal. I am not sure if this is painful. Exam had end so fast and what now? I'm in a lot of mess.

I avoided people. I hate those comments. They aren't true. Me, being crazy is so wrong. I feel like to rage on and show them that I am not crazy with the result coming soon. I want to see them apologizing to me so badly. But I can't.

Because Chanyeol's always there to calm me down. I'm glad that he's always by my side.

"You shouldn't be thinking of those untrue comments. They know nothing," Chanyeol shook his head.

I know I can trust him. I know that he's right but then there's another problem though.

Hwang Hana.

Yes, it's true that I avoid people but I don't mean that I avoid her too. She's the one who avoid me first. She's weird and all.

Did she believe that I am crazy? Is it?

If she does, then that's mean she's been using me. She friended me so that people would stop bullying her. When I am in trouble, when I got bullied, she hides herself. I'm sure she don't want the same thing to happen ever again to her.

I shouldn't have been trusting her. She's really is untrustworthy.

It was recess and I am walking to my locker. I was about to put my books in the locker when I saw a nice folded paper sitting in the locker.

That's weird. There's usually a thousands of crumpled paper and not a piece of nice folded paper. Is this a prank? No, no, no.

I take the paper then put my books in it. I close the locker and unfolded the paper. Wow. This is nice.

Who is it from? This person has a nice handwriting but it looks like they're putting a lot of effort.

Kim Haeri,

Hey. I know the incident that has been occurring recently. I'm so sorry to hear that but I wished I could tape their mouth. And hey, don't feel too stress about it. I'll always be here for you. Just saying that, I don't believe you're crazy. Because I know, you're not.

;)

Okay. I like this letter. It makes me to smile a bit. But then, who is this person? I really want to know who the person is. It might be a girl from the nice handwriting. But the words are not usually being used by girls.

They even joked. Boys always joked but who knows. Oh, well.

"I smell something fishy here," Chanyeol said as he peek on the letter. "Ahh.. secret admire."

"Shut up. It's not a secret admire if you don't know their gender," I mumbled in a low voice and not facing him.

People will think that I am talking alone. Never mind. I don't want to go to the cafeteria so I just walked to class.

Sitting on the chair alone. Scrabbling on a piece of paper. Wasting any time that I have. No one would talk to me. No one cares.

"I know you're bored. If only you can talk with me freely without caring about other people," Chanyeol huffed. Okay, I don't know why I want to say this but I admit that he's too cute to be a soul. I feel like pinching his cheeks.