Chapter 1

Day 1

It was almost mid year exam. Students start to panic when they know they aren't yet ready. But some students, the confident students and who doesn't care about their grades, just sit still and did nothing.

Among all of these students, there sit Kim Haeri with her bestfriend Hwang Hana studying together. The teacher decided to give the class a free period hoping for all of them to use the time to do their own revision.

"If you have any question, I will just be here until recess," the teacher announce.

The students start to walk pairing theirselves to study together.

"Hana, what should I do?" Haeri panicked.

"What do you mean?" Asked Hana.

"Mid year is coming and my heart won't stop beating fast! I'm nervous!" She groaned.

Hana just laughed seeing her bestfriend acting like a dumb person.

"How can you never realize that?" Hana giggled. "You always look dumb and blank when someone asked you a direct question but when it's exam time, look at your result!"

"I am still not satisfied with the result," Haeri rolled her eyes.

"If I was you, I will accept the fact and be grateful," she adviced. "You should too."

"Yeah, yeah. I will," Haeri smiled.

Not far from where they are, someone was watching both of them. Standing up from its seat, he slowly approach them.

"Are you both studying or... gossiping?" Chen asked teasingly.

"Yah!" Haeri and Hana shout whispered while hitting him at the same time.

"Ouch!" Chen rubbed his arm. He then took a chair and sit with them. When he already sat on the chair, he immediately hit Haeri's head with his book.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Haeri asked annoyed.

"What was that for?" Chen immitate her in a teasingly way. "Do you really need to read when your brain is filled with many information?"

"That doesn't mean I shouldn't read," Haeri answered sternly.

"Yah, can't you just give chances to us?" Chen asked again.

"It's not me who should give chances to you guys. I only answered the question given and not making the results!" Haeri snapped. "Why are you here anyway?"

"As if you don't know," he answered as he lean his head on the table.

"Don't you have other place to go?" Hana asked.

"I have," Chen mumbled.

"Then go there," Hana said.

"Really?" Chen shot up his head which surprised the girls. "If I go to that place, I will blame you if something happened."

"Wait, where is that place actually?" Hana asked.

"Home," Chen answered sheepishly.

"Yah! If you gone home, you shouldn't blame me instead! Blame yourself!" Hana shout whispered.

"But you told me to go to other place that I want to go to," he pouted.

Both Hana and Haeri just stare at him with unamused face.

"Never mind!" Chen gave up as he lean his head back on the table.

"You should keep your voice low," Suho, Haeri's seatmate interjected.