Chapter 35

Haeri's POV

"Chanyeol, if you can excuse us for a moment?" Lay asked. I widened my eyes.

"Sure!"

"No!"

I was one step behind. He already left even before I told him to not leave. I try as much as possible to keep my distance away from Lay. I can no longer trust his gut. He's a big fat liar.

"Why are you moving away from me?" He asked, playing innocent.

"I did as you told," I said with fear obvious in my eyes. His presence suffocate me. "Leave. Please."

He smirked. "You haven't fully satisfy the deal."

My heart beat faster than ever. I gulped as I think of anything. Anything as long as I am out of his sight of he's out of my sight. I wanted to scream asking help from Chanyeol or Tao. But they couldn't hear a thing from me.

Why?

Because Lay is just too powerful to handle.

I wanted to cry but I tell myself to not cry. Xiumin. Chanyeol. Tao. They're my only hope. They're the only one who know most of the things that's happening. They're the only one who know the reasons to my weird behavior.

I'm regretting this.

That time when I read the book about The Park. I had a fight with Chanyeol. Our first miserable fight ever. I remember that I refuse to meet his parents.

"After reading this, I wouldn't want to even glanced on them."

I have a reason. A reason that no one knows. The book has photos in it. There's Chanyeol as a kid and his parents. They all look happy. As I keep on flipping the pages, there's another photo. I examined them carefully and guess what I found?

Lay.

That photo was taken like ten years ago. But how come the Lay in that photo still look the same as the Lay I'm facing now? He never age. Still look young.

I keep on reading that book and found an interesting history. I was quite surprised to know that Mr Park is actually a nice and not that strict and unfriendly kind of person. The book tells a story about Lay. And it mentioned the date of his death.

Like how come there's a date of his death when he's clearly alive? Isn't that's weird?

Let's see what I conclude from everything.

Lay is a soul like Chanyeol. He died years ago and maybe had gain more power or something because it's been long since he'd gone. He can make himself untouchable and unseen. He can erase your memories and can even change a person's mind. And that's what he did to Mr Park. He can choose any person to allow them to be able to see him.

"Zhang Yi Xing," I breathed out. That's his real name. "I already ruined most of my friends' lives and how haven't I satisfy the deal?"

"Sena?" He raised a brow and I froze. "And how about Chanyeol?"

Sena. He's asking me to ruin her? Does he even know how hard it is to ruin my precious friends' lives? Hana, Chen, Baekhyun, they're all my friends and it's too hard to see them angry because of me. And Sena? If I can hardly do it to the others, of course I can't do it to Sena.

"I'm gonna think about it," I lied. I actually cannot even think about anything now. Right at this moment, I have a headache.

"Think wisely, okay?" He smirked before he turned the doorknob and walked away. "Make sure you make Chanyeol to rage so that he'll be evil."