Chapter 2

Day 2

"Kim Haeri!" Min Chaeyeon or her mother called from downstairs. "Hurry up and eat your breakfast already! Your sister is waiting down here!"

"Wait a minute!" Haeri shouted from upstairs.

Not long after, Haeri rushed down with a strap of bag on her other shoulder. She hurried herself on the dining table. While she just started to eat her breakfast, Sena had already finished her.

"How could you get up late?" Sena asked with a smile. "Are you having a nice dream."

"I'm not," Haeri mumbled.

When Haeri finished breakfast, both of the twin kiss and wave their mother before stepping out of the house. They walked like usual towards the school.

On the midway, Haeri suddenly scream and accidentally fall down on her back.

"Omo! Did I scare you?" Chanyeol panicked and tried to help her to stand up but he can't.

"Haeri, are you okay?" Sena asked as she help her to stand up.

"Just imagination," Haeri lied and tried to ignore Chanyeol. She continue on walking with Sena towards the school still ignoring Chanyeol who was following her.

Upon reaching the school, they parted away and waved at each other before disappearing out of sight. Chanyeol never stopped following Haeri. He never gave up.

----

It was recess and Sena need to do something for the teacher. She need to stay in a certain class, alone. She don't care about that anyway. It doesn't matter for her.

Chanyeol gets bored waiting for Haeri to talk and listen to him. So he teleported himself away. He ended up in an empty class where Sena is.

Chanyeol sat down on a chair opposite Sena. He lean his head on his palm. He stare at Sena. He never dare to take his eyes off of her.

"You're actually beautiful and nice unlike your sister," Chanyeol sighed. "If only you can see me."

Chanyeol sighed again making the paper to move. Sena stopped from working as her eyes landed on the paper that was flying. She stand up from her seat and pick up the paper.

She stand still and listen to the surrounding. She heard nothing but she can feel that she wasn't alone. Then, a pen just fell off from the desk. Sena picked it up and sat down back on her seat.

She put the paper on the desk and the pen on the paper. After that, she push it to the desk in front of her.

"I hope you can answer me," Sena said.

"Huh?" Chanyeol widen his eyes.

"Who are you and what do you want from my sister?" She asked.

Chanyeol stare at her for a long time hoping that she will give up but no. He try to pick up the pen but he can't. He really can't hold the pen.

"I can't believe someone finally talked to me like this," Chanyeol said with moist eyes. "Even a person who can't see and hear me wanted to talk to me."

"Am I asking too much?" Sena asked.

"No, no, no!" Chanyeol shook his head but it was useless.

Not long after, the door open revealing Xiumin.

"Hey! You're still working for the teacher?" He asked putting a drink on the desk for her.

"I still and will not stop," Sena said.

"What?" Xiumin uttered.

Chanyeol can feel his heart suddenly softened. It feels like that words are for him. But it was just an indirect one.