Interview with greenwriter

Me: Hello! I'm a HUGE fan and I was wondering if I could do an interview with you for my story 100 Interviews with 100 Wattpad Authors (It's not posted yet though). If your busy or you don't want to do it then I totally understand. If you could do the interview though, that's be awesome. =D

greenwriter: Hey, thank you for the message and sorry for a really late reply. hehe... Yes, of course I'd love to have the interview. :))

Me: It's okay! Here's the questions:  What inspired you to write?

greenwriter: I guess what inspired me to write are my favorite authors since I was young and the many stories I see everyday.

Me: Movies or books?

greenwriter:  I like both but I like books better.

Me: Would you publish one of your novels? If so, which one?

greenwriter: Yes, I wish to publish them. I don't know which one will be best to get published though.

Me: What’s your favorite thing about writing?

greenwriter: Creating the suspense!

Me: What’s your wattpad pet peeve?

greenwriter:  I don't know, but I guess I get annoyed sometimes when people fan me because they're expecting me to fan them back. But it doesn't happen all the time though.

Me: Which one of your characters is most like you?

greenwriter: Cassandra of The Transient Wife.

Me: Which one of your characters is your favorite?

greenwriter: I like Lily of Loving Seasons and Keema of Scribbler.

Me: What was the easiest story you’ve written?

greenwriter: The Transient Wife, I guess. It is common and it was easy to create the scenes

Me: What’s the hardest story you’ve written?

greenwriter: The Plan. I really took time to analyze the plot of the past and the present with this story.

Me: What’s some writing tips you can give the readers?

greenwriter: Always write with passion. Never write what other people want you to unless you feel the same way. As what Paulo Coelho would say, "Remember that when you say YES to others, you are not saying NO to yourself."

Thanks for the interview! I hope I answered the questions well enough! :))