Interview with SerialLover

Me: Hello again!
I have a story called 100 Interviews with 100 Wattpad authors. Someone (SerialDisaster) asked if I could do an interview with you. =]
So, if you want to do the interview, then that would be great or if you don't want to do or your busy, then I totally understand. =)

SerialLover: Hello!! Oh that sounds awesome!!! Do you want to email me the questions and stuff? My email is _______________________
Nd you can just pm whenever you send the questions. Or on here is perfectly acceptable as well.

Me: That works for me. =)
What inspired you to write?

SerialLover: There is a lot of things that inspire me to write, is my dreams I don't have regular dreams about myself or my friends, but others. Those others are fictional in the state I see. They bring me ideas and it makes me write them down. Some are Wattpad-worthy, some are only notebook-worthy, but some are novel-worthy. Also since I'm a write, it means I'm an observer. I can see things inside of people non-writers could never see. The way people act and react spark something in me that puts an idea in me for a characteristic trait for a potential character. And lastly the person who inspires me is my best friend BRandy. She wrote a very life-changing story in fifth grade that I fell in love with. I spent two years wishing I could write like her, just a faintest bit. And now that I have come so far from wishing to experiencing... it's surreal! And I love it!

Me: Which character of yours are you most like and why?

SerialLover: Hmm this is hard, because a lot of my main characters that are girls sort of relate to me. You know what I mean? They all have character traits that I have, but there is one girl character that is the most like me. It's my character Evelyn Diggory-Black from my Harry Potter fan fiction, "Becoming My True Self". She has that funny prank side to her that I really relate to; I'm naturally funny, I'm told. She has a very good sense of style and has a great mind like I do. She is that girl who is an overachiever, but doesn't like to show it. That's exactly how I am in life. Also, Evelyn has the whole I-know-who-I-really-love-but-I'll-pretend-to-love-someone-else-because-I'm-afraid-of-what-people-will-think act going on, which I can EXTREMELY relate too.

Me: You're writing multiplies of stories currently. How do you do it?

SerialLover: Ha, I can't. No I'm kidding, of course! Really I just try and write whenever I get an idea for a chapter. It's hard for me to write, because I never have time! But I do try and write a little bit of a chapter on Microsoft Word each day for each story I'm working on.

Me: What's your favorite book(s) to read on wattpad and in real life?

SerialLover: My favorite book on Wattpad is... The Kissing Booth. It is something that can really happen and i love it! My favorite book in real life would have to be Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It's just purely amazing.

Me: Why is that?

SerialLover: Well, i think it is just because i can't have that....

Me: Can't have what?

SerialLover: 1.) Magic.
2.) Love, for now.
3.) The soul power of caring for someone and them caring back with that same compassion.

Me: What's your favorite thing about writing?

SerialLover: My favorite thing about writing would have to be the creativity it takes. I mean you have to make up all of this stuff just for a story. Not many people find that appetizing. But I do; the creative work it takes interests me in many ways.

Me: Which one of your charaters is your favorite?

SerialLover: Oh! This is a super good question! It's actually my fan fiction character, Evelyn Diggory-Black! She's in my Harry Potter fan fiction as Cedric's half-sister!

Me: Why is she your favorite?

SerialLover: Evelyn is my favorite because she is a complete genius. She doesn't show off her cleverness; just keeps inside until she needs it, which is sort of how I am. I think she's my favorite because she has characteristics that I have and some that I wish I could have.

Me: Last question: What are some writing tips you can give the readers?

SerialLover: One tip that I've always heard by professional writings, in which I agree with, you should write and write. If you write a little bit each day you'll get better practice and a consistent writing time. Another tip I've learned through writing that people should use is that whenever, where ever, if you ever get a story idea: WRITE. IT. DOWN. And lastly; WRITE, EDIT, WRITE, EDIT, READ OVER IT, WRITE, WRITE, EDIT, AND READ OVER IT. Because you might read it and decide something needs to be added or taken out, or you didn't use the correct grammar. It's always a live-saver.