Interviews with BipolarAtTimes

1. What inspired you to write?
Well, reading inspired me to write, so twilight kind of inspired me. I honestly hated reading and writing when I was younger. But when I read twilight, every changed. I was like a blind man seeing light for the first time!! Ever since I started reading, I began to write my own stories and create my own characters and plots. Just saying, I’m not a big fan of twilight anymore, but without twilight I would have never been able to do something I really love doing. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but THANK YOU TWLIGHT!

2. What's your favorite thing about writing?
My favorite thing about writing is the reactions and comments from all the fans who read it. I also love creating a new story with new characters and everything. Yeah, I always love starting things, but I have a hard time continuing them for some reason.

3. Which story of yours is your favorite?
I really like “I Made You, You Stupid Player,” because not only do I enjoy writing it, but as I edit, I actually enjoy reading it. If this story wasn’t mine, I’d actually like it. I love the fact that it’s expected to be cliché, but when it is read more, they find out it is very different from what is expected. And because Xavier amuses me XD

4. If you could have one of your characters become an actual person who would it be and why?
Haha, Christian from “I Made You, You Stupid Player.” I kind of based him on this person I really like, who is kind of like him in terms of personality. Also, I like him because he’s so freaking sweet and is probably a great and amazing friend and possibly an amazing boyfriend ;)

5. If you could publish one of your stories, which would you publish and why?
I would publish “The I Love You Liar,” because the idea is really different from what I find in other books. I find this book very interesting, so I would love to know how people thought about it. But I would only publish it if someone would be kind enough to edit, because I know I have a few mistakes in my grammar. Scratch that. I have plenty.

6. What's your wattpad pet peeve?

Wrong grammar irritates me. I would be fine if a person had a few errors in his or her writing, but I REALLY HATE IT WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY ERRORS! Like a lot. I really hate it when this person comes up with this amazing idea, but it has so many errors, so I can’t really endure the pain when I’m reading it. I seriously finch when I find A LOT of errors. But I applaud those people who try their best in their writing.

7. Which character is the most like you?
Raina Anderson from “Perks of Turning to a Beauty Queen,” is most like me. She is someone I can relate too. I’m not really considered the most popular girl or a girlish person. I’m a tomboy, I guess. I don’t wear shorts, dresses, skirts, etc. (especially in public places) I’m also very insecure, just like Raina if you didn’t realize before. Also, because she’s totally BA, like me! Yeah, I’m awesome like that.

8. Books or movies and why?
Books are always better. It’s more descripted, detailed, and you have your own imagination to create your setting and faces of the characters. I SERIOUSLY HATE THE CAST SOMETIMES. Oh my God, if they made a movie for Vampire Academy I would die, because I know they’ll mess up the cast! Besides, I have the image of Adrian in my head and I don’t need an actor to ruin it…

9. Who makes your covers? If you do what program(s) do you use?
I make my book covers and yes, I’m open up for business, so hit me up if you need one. I used Picnik.com, but they closed down a few days ago, which sucks. I’m not sure for the other sites though, because I haven’t had any time to create more covers for others and myself. I guess, Photoshop works or Befunky.com, but that’s all I know.

10. What are some writing tips you can give the readers?
Describe. Adjectives were created for a reason, which are used to describe your plot, setting, and even your characters. It also allows a reader to create this imagery to picture what actually happens and readers would easily be easily intrigued with your choice of words and your descriptions. Another tip would be using correct grammar, because it actually enables you to become a better writer. Using correct grammar will actually help you in your future writing. You don’t have to be perfect, but trying to write correctly will help you and shows your effort in writing better.
Of course, you should read more, because some stories and authors will inspire you to write better. Take constructive criticism and apply to your writing and don’t be afraid to ask help from other people. Be creative and come up with your own idea and most importantly, never give up. Even though I’m kind of a hypocrite talking about this, keep writing, no matter how many votes, comments, and fans you have, just keep writing. Write what you want and how you want it and never back down. Finish it till the end and ignore your laziness XD Enjoy what you do.
I should really take my own advice…