Call me GREEN... and I live in a world of imagination and I would love it if I could actually live in it because it is irrevocably perfect...
I LOVE: pens, papers, paints (painting is another passion of mine), brushes, canvases, books, jazz, little surprises, rain, coffee, beer (I'm legal to drink), movies, anime, sunsets, bicycles, swimming, nature, old things, hugs, kisses, mysteries, discoveries, grateful hearts, the CREATOR...
I'm a great Paulo Coelho, Mitch Albom, J.K Rowling and John Grisham fan.
I make my own covers.
I DON'T PROOF-READ, I DON'T EDIT. BEAR WITH THE ERORRS. <---See what I mean? Yeah, bear with it!
Please DON'T advertise your works by commenting on my stories.
Don't hesitate to ask for help if you have any problem. As an ambassador, I'll do my best to assist you! :)
SPIN-OFF STORIES IN PROPER ORDER (But you can still read them without reading the rest)
1. The Transient Wife (http://www.wattpad.com/story/209697-the-transient-wife)
2. His Lovely Ward (http://www.wattpad.com/story/367932-his-lovely-ward)
3. The Bachelor (http://www.wattpad.com/story/461232-the-bachelor)
4. The Perfect Lie (http://www.wattpad.com/story/10358213-the-perfect-lie)
LOVING SEASONS: Four stories in one.
TOTO AND THE BOYS:
1. Jackie (completed) (http://www.wattpad.com/story/10036692-toto-and-the-boys-jackie)
2. George (on-going) (http://www.wattpad.com/story/21189227-toto-and-the-boys-george)
3. Dannie (soon)
MY PERSONAL FAVORITES OF ALL:
1. The Time Capsule (http://www.wattpad.com/story/5373416-the-time-capsule)
2. Toto and the Boys Series
Follow me on: