Chapter 32 - Deal (Baekhyun)

Start from the beginning

Baekyun places you down on the bed and positions himself an inch away from your opening. He grips your thighs and is just about to push his dick into when –

You sit up and you breathe deeply. You rubs your eyes and look at the time; 2 AM.

You notice your sweating and your breaths even out. That was an insane dream; you’re Chanyeol’s girlfriend, not Baekhyun.

And Baekhyun would never flirt with you, he doesn’t see you that way. What a very bad, bad, bad dream.

But why do you like the dream so much? Why do you feel so horny? Why do you wish you hadn’t woken up?

All these unnecessary thoughts run through your mind and you groan softly. You’re in the lads apartment but Chanyeol went out with Kris for a party a long time ago.

You know he’s still at the party but you don’t mind. Chen with his girlfriend and Lay and Baekhyun are here; sound asleep.

You walk downstairs and go to the kitchen to clear your mind and get some milk.

You pour yourself a nice cold glass of milk and chug it down. Once you set the cup down, you feel somebody’s presence.

You turn around and see Baekhyun there. You feel awkward around him because of the dream. It doesn’t help that he’s only in sweats and not wearing a shirt.

His hair is all messed up and he looks tired.

“Angeline?” he says in that sleepy, sexy voice every guy has when they just wake up.

“What are you doing up?” you whisper.

“I was going to ask you the same question,” he laughs.

In the moonlight, it catches his face at the most perfect angle and you can’t help but notice for the first time; Baekhyun’s really cute.

How come you’ve never noticed him before like that? His deep warm brown eyes, his perfectly styled black hair, his amazing tan skin tone, his sweet rosy pink kissable lips – you shake yourself back to reality and feel your cheeks redden.

Baekhyun frowns and walks over to you. “Everything okay Angeline?”

He’s close enough that you can smell his signature cologne. You want to hug him and breathe him in, you need to be in those muscular arms right now.

“Yeah fine, just a bit cold,” you reply.

He goes to take off his shirt but he realizes he’s not wearing one. You both laugh and he closes the space between you two and hugs you. You grin as your plan worked and you hug him back.

Those strong, tan, muscular arms wrap around your petite frame and you rest your head on his warm chest.

You’re only in a small tank top and short shorts so you’re pretty exposed. Minutes go by and you’re still hugging him. You actually want him – and more than a kiss way – and you groan softly.

Chanyeol’s going to hate me … if he ever finds out, you think to yourself.

You look up at Baekhyun and take a deep breath before you press your lips gently on his. Baekhyun’s shocked and doesn’t respond to your kiss.

You pull away, embarrassed and walk away. Something grabs your wrist and spins you back into Baekhyun’s chest. You look up at him confused but his lips crash down onto yours before you can speak.