Jude & Tori | Bonus Content

Tori's Point of View

The music from the bar thuds against the ground as we get close. It almost feels like the earth might split beneath our feet and swallow us whole. Despite that, the pulsing beat makes me excited to get inside and dance.

Glancing over my shoulder, I smile at Jude and grab his hand. I pull him through the open doorway and walk through the standing area of the bar. To the side of the room is a free table. We weave through the clusters of people to get there.

I place my purse on the table as Jude walks around to stand on the opposite side. The table isn't the best and the chairs are missing. However, I didn't come here to sit, I came to dance. My smile isn't contagious for Jude, he just stands there with a sour pout on his face.

"Lighten up, have fun," I tease.

Raising my hands in the air, I move my hips from side to side to the beat. I run my fingers through my hair, then shake my head. My hair flops into my eyes, so I push the strands behind my ear. Jude rolls his eyes and huffs.

"This is my cue for drinks." Jude nervously laughs.

"Fine, go," I dramatically yell. "But I'll be waiting for you." I wink.

With a chuckle, Jude shakes his head and looks away. He steps away from the table and heads towards the bar. I watch his back fade into the clumps of people filling the space. It's only when he reappears after, I smile with happiness.

Jude places two drinks on the table. A vodka lemonade with a lemon wedge, along with a tall frothy glass of beer.

"Thank you, babe." I take the drink from the table and sip on it. The vodka infused lemonade tastes amazing, but the ice in the cup freezes my hand. So, I finish the drink and place it on the table with a smile.

"Did you just finish that?" Jude asks, a mask of shock on his face.

"Um." I bite my lip and blush.

"Tori!"

"Come on, Jude!" I yell, smacking my hands on the table.

"Ay, don't rush me now, girl." He laughs.

"You're so slow and I want to dance." I pout.

Jude frowns with annoyance as he takes his drink. He quickly devours the drink which earns a smile from me. When the glass is roughly slammed onto table, it causes my glass to shake from the movement.

"Let's dance," announces Jude.

Jude walks around the table to grab my hand. He leads me onto the dance floor just in time for a new song. This song is a faster tempo which is great for dancing. Jude stands behind me with his hands on my hips. We bop from side to side as Jude runs his hands along my waistline.