JONATHAN TOEWS #19

A/N: It gets semi dirty in this one, yall gonna need some type of holy water or bible.

*Requested*

||Y/N||

||Y/N||

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

My boyfriend, Jonathan and I are driving back home after our two year anniversary dinner and Jonathan has been really handsy. As Jonathan keep his left hand steering and the other is gripping my thight. (A/N: Yes, I did just use a Bryson Tiller lyric.)

His thumb starts too rub circles on my thigh. His hand then start too move up closer and closer up too my core.

"Johnny." I moan as his hand slips into my underwear.

"Mhm." He says as he keeps driving while still doing things with his hands.

"How about we wait until home." I ask him and I remove his hand. and he starts too pick up speed with the car and we reach the house in the matter of seconds.

We both then get out of the car and Jonathan unlocks the front door quickly and he drags me inside. He then slams me onto the door after closes it. Jonathan then hungrily kisses me and I kiss back. His hands then start too roam around my hips and he grabs my ass making my moan and he stick his tongue in my mouth.

Jonathan then picks me up and brings me into our room. He then throws me onto the bed and I squeal. He then hovers over me and kisses my neck.

"Johnny." I say pulling at his hair and he groans. He then rips my dress down the middle.

"Johnny! That was my favourite dress!" I tell him.

"I'll by you a new one." He tells me as he throws his suit jacket off and his dress shirt gets off. He then starts too kiss down all the way from my breast down too the top of my V. I then filp us over too where i'm now on top. I then quickly pull off his pants and I take off my bra and thong. 

From then on, i think you get what happened next.

*IN THE MORNING*

I wake up in the morning feeling really sore but happy as the memories from last night flood through my head. I then feel Jonathan's arm around my waist get tighter and pulls me closer too him. I then look over at my alarm clock and see that Jonathan's late for morning practice!

"Jonathat we're late!" I yell at him.

"Ugh, what?" He asks.

"Your late for practice!" I yell at him as everything then clicks in his head and we jump out of bed. I then slip on a new pair of underwear and bra, a pair or black leggings and a white crop top. It hen quickly brush my teeth, put my hair in a bun and slip on my socks and my winter coat.

"Let's go Johnny!" I yell as he walks out the kitchen holding his gear and keys. I then give him a quick kiss and we rush out the door and head too the arena.

*At The Arena*

||JONATHAN||

"Sorry i'm late." I tell coach Q as I take step onto the ice and I see all the guys doing drills already.

"Why are you late Toews?" He asks me and the guys start too listen in.

"It's kinda a long story that you don't want too know." I tell him scratching the back of my neck.

"Well you better tell me it or your scratched next game." He tells me.

"Fine, well it was mine and Y/N two year anniversary and we went out too dinner. Then when we came home things got... rough." I tell him as my cheeks go red.

"Alright, that's enough. Your let off the hook toews, just make sure you set an alarm next time." He tells me laughing and I shake my head as i start too join the warm ups.

"So, things got rough with you and Y/N huh?" Patrick asks me nudging my arm.

"Whatever." I say.

"Y/N so innocent." Artemi says.

"Bread boys right! Shes a little bunny." Crawford says coming up too all of us.

"But out little Johnny boy over here unleashes the tiger in Y/N. Isn't that right Johnny?" Patrick asks me tapping my back.

"You guys are so annoying." I say rolling my eyes as the guys start to laugh.