ALEXANDER NYLANDER #92

A/N: Is it bad that his hair looks healthier then mine?

-----------------------

Requested

|| Madeleine ||

"I'm too tired to go to the rink today." I tell my friend, Y/B/F/N.

"Come on Mads! It'll be fun! You won't regret this!" She says smiling at me and I start too give in.

"Fine, but we gotta pass by my place first." I say rolling my eyes and I shut my locker and Y/B/F/N nods happily.

Once I shut my locker, me and Y/B/F/N walked out of the school and into my car and I start to drive.

"So, you going to prom?" Y/B/F/N asks me.

"Probably not, your going with your boyfriend right?" I ask her and she nods her head.

"You should just come with us! It'll be fun!" She tells me.

"I'd rather be at home." I say as I pull into my drive way, get out of the car and quickly get my gear from inside the house.

"Ready?" I ask as I slip into. The car.

"Yup!" She says turning if her phone really quick and I drive to the rink.

*At the rink*

Once we got too the rink,  there were a few cars parked in the parking lot. I then step out of the car and so does Y/B/F/N. We then quickly make our way done to the change room.

Y/B/F/N then changes really quickly and runs out onto the ice not even waiting for me.

"Why are you in a rush?" I ask as I follow behind her looking down at my hands and I put on my gloves. I then step onto the ice still looking down, aster a bit I then look up too see a sign saying 'scoring a date to prom with you would be picking amazing, prom?'

"You Y/B/F/N, did you book the ice? Because I think someone's getting asked to prom?" I ask and I turn around expecting to find y/b/f/n but instead finding my childhood best friend Alexander Nylander standing in front of me with a bouquet of roses.

"Aww, Alex is finally asking a girl too prom!" I say too him.

"Yeah I am, Madeleine, will you go too prom with me?" He asks me smiling and I go in shock.

"You're asking me?" I ask him in shock.

"Well, yeah." He says chuckling.

"Then yes, I would love to go to prom with you." I tell him smiling and he skates closer to me and hugs me tight.

" I tell him smiling and he skates closer to me and hugs me tight

*Prom night*

"You look great Mads

"You look great Mads." Y/b/f/n tells me as I look into the mirror.

"Thanks, you look hot." I tell her and she smiles. Just then the doorbell rings.

"Honey! Your dates are here!" My mom yells as me and Y/B/f/n then both head downstairs too see our dates.

"You look stunning." Alex tells me.

"You don't looks so bad yourself Nylander." I tell him smiling and he kisses the top of my head.

After a few photos, our families finally let us head out for our prom.

The night was filled with eating, dancing, laughing and photos. At the end of the night Alex drove me back home and walked me too my door.

"I had a lot of fun." I tell Alex as we stand in front of my door.

"Me too, I'm glad I was able to take you." He tells me smiling.

"Same here." I say as we both lean in and share a sweet kiss.

"I'll see you around Nylander." I tell him smiling.

"Yeah, see ya." He says smiling as I step inside the house as happy as ever.