ARTEMI PANARIN #72

Requested

*Your POV*

"Y/N You need to come pick up Artemi." Patrick Kane tells me.

"Why?Is there something wrong? I ask as i get up and slip on my jacket and grab my keys.

"He's really sick and hes trying to play tonight. I'm not letting him but he keeps inciting." Pat says

"I'm on my way." I say as i end the call and head out to my car ready to pick up my best friend Artemi.

<<At the arena>>

Right when i walked into the locker room i walked right to Artemi's stall to see him leaning his head on the wall.

"Давай Artemi , им брать вас домой. (Come on Artemi, im taking you home.)" I say in russian.

"No, Artemi play hockey tonight." Artemi says with is cute broken english as he tries to grab his skates but then patrick pushed the skates farther away from Artemi's reach.

"Okay Artemi, lets go." I say as me and patrick then get Artemi standing. I then put Artemi's arm around my shoulder and Patrick lets go.

"Thanks Pat!" I say and he nods as me and Artemi head out to my car.

"Y/N, I need to play in game." Artemi says.

"Sorry, but your too sick. I'm going to take care of you." I say as we finally make it to the car. I then put Artemi in his seat and put on his seat belt and i then make my was to the drivers side and do the same thing. Once we were all ready i then drove the short way home.

<<Inside the house>>

After a long try of getting Artemi into my bed, i finally got him to lie down. I then turned on the TV and put on the game.

"собираюсь изменить очень быстро и получить ваши лекарства Artemi. (I'm going to change really quick and get your meds Artemi)" I say as i then go to my closet and change into my PJ's. Once i was changed i then head to my kitchen and got some medicine for him and a bottle of water. I then makee my way back into my room to see Artemi still watching the game.

"I don't want meds." Artemi says.

"You need it so you can get better." I say handing him them.

"Fine, only because Y/N said so." He says as i hand him the meds and he takes them with a big gulp of water. Once he was done i then climed into the other side of the bed and Artemi put his arm around me.

"Спасибо тебе за помощь. (Thank you for helping me Y/N)." Artemi tells me.

"Your welcome." I tell him smiling up at him.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah."

"I love you." He says struggling a bit. I then smile at look up at him.

"I Love you too artemi." I say.

"No, not like friend. Like Love love." Artemi says.

"I know. I love Love you Too Artemi." I say as i kiss his cheek and the little russian man smiles happily.