WILLIAM NYLANDER #39

*Your POV*

Today i'm helping out at the 2015 rookie tournament London Ontario. I'll be a staff member for the Toronto Maple Leafs. The game is tonight at 7:30 verses Ottawa, but right now I'm going to head to their practice.

I quickly do my regular shower routine and then blow dry my hair. I then go to my closet and pick out on outfit. I pick out a cropped white Nike shirt, high waisted leggings and a Nike windbreaker.

 I pick out a cropped white Nike shirt, high waisted leggings and a Nike windbreaker

I then put on some lip balm and perfume and slip on my shoes

Once i was done i then grab my phone and keys and head out the door

*AT ARENA*

Once I made it to the arena, i then make my was to Toronto's locker room. Right when I walked in I was greeted by the head equipment manager Brian Papineau.

"Hi, you must be Miss. Y/L/N! I'm Brian Papineau" He says.

"Nice to meet you sir." I say shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too. Okay so right now the guys are on the ice practicing, so i'm going to need you to pass them their water when they need it and to make sure their water is filled." Brian says.

"Got it." I say as i then make my way over to the bench with Brian right behind me.

Occasionally guys will come up to me asking for either Gatorade of water, but one in particular was a little bit out going.

"Hey, can you pass me a water and your number?" He asks as his teammates started to laugh.

"I can give you water and that's it. Good try though." I say grabbing the water and tossing it at him and he catches it and i get a glance at his number and noticing he's William Nylander. Once he took a sip he then tossed me back the water bottle and i catch it in one hand.

"Can I at least get your name?" He asks smiling.

"My name is the least of your worries, now i think you should keep going with practice." I say waving him off and passing the bottle to Kasperi Kapanen.

"I'll get your name some day water girl!" He says skating away.

"You know he won't give up."Kapanen says tossing me the bottle.

"Oh I know." I say putting the water bottle down and kept with my duties.

  Kapanen wasn't wrong at all about how William wouldn't stop. Through out the whole tournament he keep flirting with me and i kept my ground, until one day.

I was walking into the Budweiser Gardens arena for the last game of the tournament when a arm managed to slip onto my shoulders.

"What." I say looking up to the person to see a smiling William Nylander.

"So water girl, i have a proposal for you." He says as we keep walking.

"And what would it be?" I ask him.

"If i score a goal tonight, you get to tell me your name at dinner tomorrow." He says with a smirk across his face.

"If i say deal, will you leave me alone?" I ask.

"Yup." 

"Okay fine, deal." I say.

"Yes! This will be the best goal ever water girl!" He says letting go of me and running over to the locker room and i start to think about what i got myself into.

William ended up getting a goal, and he took me to a nice fancy dinner the next day where i told him my name, and plenty of things about me and vice versa. One date then lead to another, and another and another and William finally asked me to be his girlfriend, with a gladly said yes to. Kapanen wasn't wrong, William never gave up on what he wanted, and he got what he wanted.