Part 1: RYAN DZINGEL #18

A/N: This kid will be great one day, i can feel it

---------------------

*Your POV*

I step out of my car after a long day at work and walk up too my front door ready for a nice relaxing night with my boyfriend Ryan Dzingle. He has a day off today since the sens are not playing tonight, but they are the next day.

As I unlock my door I walk in and smell some really good food. I then take off my shoes and hang up my coat, after i did that i then make my way over too the kitchen too see Ryan and his best friend Jenna laughing around while cooking.

Jenna and Ryan have always been really close friends, like really really close. If i wasn't dating Ryan, you'd think he's dating Jenna. They've been friends for a while and i'm starting too think they like each other.

As i watch them, i can see Ryan always looking at her, like he's looking at her with eyes that are filled with love, studying every feature about her. He used too look at me like that before, but now we've just drifted apart. Ryan is not home as often as i'd wish, he's either on a road trip for hockey, at hockey practice or he's just going out with Jenna.

"Hey guys." I say walking behind them.

"Oh hey Y/N!" Ryan says too me as he hugs me and i hug back and slightly smile.

"Hey Jenna." I say too her with a fake smile.

"Heyyyy! Ryan and I we're just cooking some pasta, it'll be done soon!" Jenna says and i nod my head.

"Nice, i'll be upstairs." I say as I make my way upstairs and change into comfy clothes. I then lay down in bed and start too think.

Ryan doesn't love me anymore. He loves Jenna. They're the closets of friends, they spend all they're free time together like real boyfriend and girlfriend. Ryan and I barley talk anymore, but when we do he doesn't call me babe or honey or any cute names like that anymore like when we first dated, but now he calls me by my normal name and gives me a hug. I don't even remember the last time he gave me a kiss! I might be over reacting right now, but this has been happening for too long.

I hate how we drifted apart but then again, if he won't make and effort too keep me in his life, why should I.

I then get up from bed and walk into my closet grabbing my duffle bag. I then start too shove all the clothes I can into my bag and some toiletries. Once I was done packing I then put my bag down by the door and get back in bed.

"Y/N I'm driving Jenna home!" Ryan yells too me.

"Kay." I say back but after he slams the door closes. A tear then rolls down my eye knowing that i'll be leaving before he comes back home. I then feel my eyes start too drift off and fall asleep.

||After A While||

I wake up from my nap from loud shuffling in the room. I the open my eyes and sit up too see Ryan picking things out of my duffle bag and putting them back too where they were.

"Ryan what the fuck!" I yell as I take some clothes out of his hands and put them back in my bag.

"Why. Why are you leaving." He asks me with blood shot eyes and I start too tear up.

"We're drifting apart. Can't you see that! You don't love me anymore, and I can tell! You don't look at me in a loving way, you never kiss me anymore and you're never around! When ever you have free time, you always spend it with Jenna!" I yell at him.

"Don't pull her in this." He tells me and i can tell he's getting mad.

"No, I am pulling her in this because she's why i'm leaving you! You and her look more like a couple then we do! I can see you studying her face with love and lust like they way you used too do too me, but know you look at me like i'm one of your friends! I'm tired of feeling like a third wheel when we are the ones dating! I can't be in a relationship like this Ryan, I can't!" I yell at him with tears falling down my face.

"You can't be in a relationship like this? Fine, you have two hours too leave my house anf never come back!" He yells at me making me shake out of fear. Ryan then storms out of the room and into another room leaving me shaking and crying.I then crawl back into bed and curl up into a ball and just cry.

I start too cry the worst type of cry, the silent one. The one where I don't want him hearing how broken I really am. The cry where you feel it in your throat and your eyes become blurry from the tears. The cry where you just wanna scream your heart out. The one where you have too hold your breath and grab your stomach too keep quiet. The one where you can't breath anymore. The one when you realize the person that you once loved is gone now.

"It's okay. It's okay. It's okay." I repeat too myself trying too calm myself down.

I finally stopped crying and I catch my breath. I then get up shaking and walk back over too my bag. I then pick it up and head downstairs. As I walk down I see a broken beer bottle on the floor and a crying Ryan on the couch. I then sigh and put my bag down. I then pick up the broken glass and throw it out in the trash in the kitchen. When I walk back too the front door Ryan is standing up now just staring at me.

"Y/N If you step out that door i'm never going too talk too you again nor will I want too see you again." He tells me with his face all red and tear stained face.

"I'm sorry we're not meant too be." I say under my breath as I pick up my bag.

"Y/N..." He says as I then open the door and walk out leaving him behind.