JONATHAN TOEWS #19

Requested 

''''''''''''

*ASHLEY*

My boyfriend, Jonathan Toews, and I are currently at a Starbucks waiting for my best friend from back home.

"So, whats this girls name?" Jonathan asks.

"It's not a girl, it's a guy, and his name is Terron." I say knowing Jonathan is going to act up.

"A guy! I thought we where meeting with one of your girlfriends!" Jonathan whisper yells.

"Well -" 

"Hey sorry I'm late guys." Terron says taking a seat beside me.

"Terron, hey!" I say happily and i give him a side hug and Jonathan just glares at him.

"Hey Ashley!" Terron says giving me a kiss on the cheek which makes Jonathan clear his throat.

"Terron, this is my boyfriend Jonathan Toews." I say smiling at Jonathan.

"Sup man." Terron says putting his hand out and Jonathan shakes it.

"Sup." He says back with his eyebrow high.

After a while of catching up with Terron, he and to leave and head too a job interview.

"I dont like him." Jonathan says right when Terron leaves.

"What, why?" I ask him.

"Didn't you see, he looks way better then me and he was flirting with you!" Jonathan says mad and i smirk.

"You're jealous." I say smirking and walking out of the starbucks and out too our car with Jonathan following close behind.

"No i'm not." Jonathan says unlocking the car and we jump in and head home.

"Yes you are." I say sipping my drink.

"FIne, okay I am." He says sighing and i just laugh.

"Let me just tell you this, Terron is gay. And i love you and only you." I say smiling at Jonathan.

"He's gay?!" He says giving a sigh of relief.  

"YES! Now you don't need too be so protective of me." I say kissing his cheek and we drive all the way back home.