TYLER SEGUIN #91

*Your POV*

{in Boston}

(A/n your character is Asian in here because I'm Asian, soooooo yeah.)

Friends. That's that Tyler calls our relationship. Well, friends don't kiss each other. Friends don't cuddle in bed, or hold hands in public or live at their house. That's what me and Tyler do.

I live with him, I kiss him, I cuddle with him and I hold hands with him, I guess that's his definition of friends, and I don't like it. You may ask why, it's because I am in love with Tyler Seguin and he doesn't even know.

Right now I'm at home, waiting for Tyler to come back from practice. I'm also watching Netflix while scrolling through my Instagram. While scrolling through I run into this picture of Tyler with two girls on his sides and kissing his cheeks. That stung my heart. I hate to see when girls are all over him like that, it's not a pleasant feeling. Just then I her the front door open and close.

"Y/N are you here?" Tyler says as you hear him drop is bag on the floor. I then decide that I've had enough of Tyler. I need to stay away and forget about the feelings I have for him. I then get up from my position of sitting and I then stand up, walk past Tyler and head up the stairs to pack my things.

"Y/N are you okay?" Tyler asks me as I pass by. I just nod my head yes and keep walking. Once I reached the room, I quickly grab my suitcase and start stuffing my things inside. Just as I was about to pack my toiletries, Tyler had made his way upstairs and into our room.

"Wait, Y/N what are you doing? Are you packing?" Tyler asked.

"Noooooo, I'm taking a shit. What do you think I'm doing?" I say with sarcasm in my loud voice as I keep packing.

"Where are we going?" Tyler asks as he opens up his Gatorade and takes a sip as he watches me.

"It's not where are we going, it's where I'm going." I say as I start packing my last few items.

"Wait Y/N are you leaving me?" Tyler says as he then closes his bottle and makes his way over to me.

"Yes, I'm leaving you Tyler." I say as I start to close the bag, but only to be stopped by Tyler as he picks things up for my bag and starts putting back to where it belongs.

"What the hell Tyler, stop!" I yell as the grab the things back and put them into my suitcase.

"I don't see why your leaving me!" Tyler yells in frustration.

"Why do you care, we aren't even dating, this isn't even my house, I have a right to leave!" I say the picking my luggage after fixing it and bringing it down the stairs with Tyler following me.

"What's wrong with you, your my best friend, you can't leave me." Tyler says as he cover the door so I can't get out.

"That's the thing Tyler, we are just friends. Friends don't just kiss each other, they don't cuddle with each other, they don't hold hands and they definitely don't fuck!" I yell at Tyler as I shove him out of the way and walk out to my car with Tyler right on my tail.

"Please don't leave Y/N, I need you in my life!" Tyler says as I roll my eyes at him.

"Tell that to your models." I say then pulling out the drive way leaving a very shocked Tyler behind me.