SIDNEY CROSBY #87

Requested

||Stacy||

Team Canada won!!!! Team Canada won the WCH!!!!

"WOOOOOO!!" People around me yell as the time for the game starts too run out and I scream happily.

My best friend Sidney Crosby, the captain of team Canada, did it! We've been friends ever since we were in diapers and I've always grown up watching Sid play hockey. After the team celebrated on the ice for a bit they then went down too the locker rooms, and I decided to head down there too, since Sid is my ride home, since I took the bus. I haven't seen Sidney in a while since I was finishing up school, but now that I'm done, I got some time to surprise Sidney at the WCH games.

After the longest time of trying too find the locker rooms, I finally found them and I found the one and only Sid the kid walk out of the room in a nice suit, wet hair and a smile that can make my heart melt.

"Hey Crosby!" I yell at him and he turns his head too me.

"Why so smiley?" I ask laughing as he then runs at me, dropping his gear in the process, and then picks me up spinning me around while hugging me.

"I missed you so much." I tell him once he let me down and I put my arms around his neck and hug him.

"I've missed you too Stacy." He tells me as he hugs me by my waist and takes a big breath of air. I then let go and look at him.

"Congrats Sid! I knew you could do it." I tell him smiling.

"You know what else I can do?" He asks me and I give him a puzzled look.

"What?" I ask him.

"This." He says as he then smashes his lips onto mine and I automatically kiss back and place my hands around his neck and his grip my waist.

"I've waited over 10 years for you too do that." I tell him with our foreheads touching.

"Same here." He tells me and we both laugh.

"Let's get out of here." I tell him.

"As you wish babe." He tells me as I laugh and punch his arm.

"Just because we like each other doesn't mean that I like when people call me babe." I tell him as he laughs, picks up his gear and we head out of the arena hand in hand.