MITCHELL MARNER #16

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

*Mitch's POV*

"Y/N, I'm home!" I yell coming back from my game. I then drop my bag by the door and slip off my shoes.

"Y/N!" I yell once more time walking into the kitchen hoping to find her, but end up finding a note.

Dear Mitch,

       I hope she was worth it.

                   ~Y/N

"Oh fuck." I say as i drop the letter and scratch the back of my neck. How did she find out?! I then remember i left my phone charging on my nightstand.

"Shit." I  say as i race into 'our' room and see that i got a text, from the person i cheated on Y/N with.

"No, no, no." I say as i fall on my bed knowing i might have lost the love of my life.

<<>><<>><<>>

I miss her even though she's still here

You need to listen

Don't let her disappear

I'll give her my forever

<<>><<>><<>>

"What do I do?" I ask my teammate, Auston Matthews after practice.

"Well, what do you feel?" He asks me as we walk over to my car.

"I miss her. Even though i know she's still here, somewhere." I say sadly and we both enter my car. Auston then shakes his head.

"You need to listen." He starts and i listen to him.

"Don't let her disappear. If you lover her, give her your forever, and not your side chick." Auston says as i nod.

"Well, lets go find her." I say as i start the car and head over to Y/B/F/N.

<<>><<>>

I miss her even though she's still here

You need to listen

So don't let her disappear

I'll give her my forever forever forever 

<<>><<>><<>>

"Y/B/F/N I know your in there with Y/N!" I say as i knock on the door again. By the third knock i do the door then opens up to show Y/B/F/N.

"Please let me talk to Y/N. Please." I say.

"Five minutes Mitchell." She says as i thank her and follow the noise coming from the living room.

"Y/N." I say as i go and stand in front of where she was sitting.

"What." She spits at me.

"I'm so sorry." I say as i get closer.

"Like i haven't heard that one before." She say rolling her eyes. I then go and sit beside her.

"Listen to me." I say as she then listens up.

"I'm not going to let you disappear from me, never. I'll give you my forever not to let you leave me." I say crying as she starts to also.

"Promise?" She asks me.

"I swear on my life." I say as she then smacks her lips onto mine.

I missed her, now i got her.