RYAN MCDONAGH

Requested

||Freya||

I place the pregnancy test down on the counter and walk out of the washroom and sit on my bed.

"Please, please be pregnant." I say touching my belly.

Currently, i'm waiting on three pregnancy tests I took. My hudband, Ryan Mcdonagh,, who is at practice right now,  have been trying for a kid, and i'm really hopping today is the day.

After a few minutes, I walk back into the washroom.

"Please God, please." I say with my eyes closed. I then pick up the sticks an dopen my eyes too see all positive. I then drop the tests and cover my mouth and the water works start coming out.

"Oh my God." I say smiling.

"I need too call Therese!" I say to myself and I Henrik Lundqvist's wife.

"Hello?" She asks me.

"Do you have any skates for a baby?" I ask her knowing she has a few spares from her kids.

"Yeah why?" She asks me and I laugh at her.

"Because i'm pregnant." I tell her and she screams through the phone.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" Therese asks me.

"I'm positive." I tell her.

"Oh my God! Okay, i'm coming over with the skates!" She tells me as I hear shuffling around.

"Thanks, hurry! Ryan will be back soon." I tell her and I hang up.

"Your auntie is coming over with skates, hopefully you like skating." I tell my baby while holding my stomach.

*After a while*

"I'm here! I'm here!" Therese says running through my door with her daughter, Charlise, in her arms who is holding the mini skates.

"Auntie Freya!" Charlise says holing out her arms out too me for me to grab her.

"Hi honey!!" I tell her as I pick her up into my arms.

"Thank you for coming." I tell Therese.

"It's no problem, you where there for me when I was pregnant with this little one." Therese says poking Charlise's tummy making her laugh.

"SO, how are you going to tell him?" therese asks me as we take a seat on the couches.

"With these bad boys." I say taking the skates from Charlise.

*Ryan Gets home*

"Freya?" Ryan asks as he walks through the front door.

"In here!" I tell him from the kitchen.

"Hey babe." He says as we walks into the kitchen and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Hey, do you think you can get my skates from the closet? I can't reach them." I ask him.

"Sure." He says as I give him a quick peak on the lips.

"Thank you!" I tell him as he goes over too the closet and reaches for my skates.

"What the." I hear him say. He then runs back into the kitchen and I smile at him.

"YOUR PREGNANT!" He yells holding up the pair of skates.

"Yup. I am." I say smiling and a tear falls out of my eyes.

"I'm a dad!" He says as he runs too me and hugs me tight.

"And i'm a mom." I say.

"I need too tell the guys!" He says as he pulls out his phone.

"Lundqvist! I'm pregnant!" He says into the phone and I just laugh at him shaking my head.

*AFTER A FEW MONTHS*

"Wow." Therese says as we walk out of my ultra sound. Ryan and Henrik had practice this morning so Therese decided too join me.

"I'm having twins." I tell her happily.

"A girl and  boy!" Therese says squealing.

"we need too tell him!" I tell her.

"I have an idea." She tells me.

"What?" I ask her ad we get into her car.

"We need a box and balloons." She tells me as he drive to party city.

*AT THE ARENA/ LOCKER ROOM*

The guys just finished they're practice and Therese and I have turned the locker room into a mini Baby shower party. Therese and I stand behind the giant box we put in the middle of the room as the guys walk into the room.

"Freya, whats happening?" Ryan asks me as everyone is now in the locker room.

"Sit down." I tell him and he takes a seat in his stall.

"Hey guys!" I say too everyone and they say hi back.

"As you all might know, i'm pregnant, so today in the mini gender reveal. I decided too do it like this because all of you guys in this room will be in my babies lives. So i think it's only fair that you guys get too see the gender of our baby." I say to all of them. I then open the box and blue and pink balloons come out of the box and everyone looks confused.

"Wait, whats our baby?" Ryan asks.

"Twins, a boy and a girl." I say holding my stomach and A smile creeps up on Ryans face and he runs and hugs me and everyone cheers. Ryan then kneels down and gets face too face with my baby bump.

"I love you guys." He says and he kissed  my stomach and the babies start too kick.

"They heard you." I tell him.

"Good." He says as he stands back up and kisses me and everyone smiles at us.