ANDRE BURAKOVSKY #65

<<Your POV>>

"Fuck off!" Andre yells at my clearly drunk. The Caps have just been eliminated from the playoffs and my boyfriend Andre isn't taking it very well. He just came back from a bar with a few of the guys and is now black out drunk.

"Can you just drink this water and take this damn tylenol so you won't fucking puke everywhere in the morning!" I yell back at him handing him the water and pills.

"I don't want them!" He says hitting the cup out of my hands and it lands on the floor with a big crash. And now i'm second guessing using a glass cup...

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yell at him pointing at the shattered glass.

"Y/N, i'm so sor-" Andre says sobering up, but i cut him off.

"No just stop. I'm going to bed, you're sleeping on the damn couch tonight, and when i wake up i sear, if this shit isn't cleaned up by morning, i'm going to swing." I say through clenched teeth and my fists balled.

"Okay." Andre says getting worried. I then stomp up the stairs and head into my room shutting the door. I then change into one of Andre's giant Washington Capitals shirt and then head into the washroom. I then do my regular night routine. Once I was all dresses and ready for bed i then cloes the lights and slip into bed.

<<AFTER A FEW MINUTES>>

I'm still laying in bed facing the wall not being able to sleep. It's always so easy to sleep with Andre's arms around me making me feel safe. As i just about to dose off I then hear the door open and then close. I then hear Andre start to shuffle around the room getting ready for bed. After a while of him getting ready, i then feel the bed beside me shift.

"Your sleeping on the couch." I say still facing the wall.

"Please Y/N, i'm sorry." Andre says putting his arm around my waist.

"For what." I say wanting him to go on.

"For coming home drunk and starting a fight with you, i'm really really sorry Y/N" Andre says.

"Okay, Okay. It's fine, I forgive you." I say.

"Thank god." Andre says as he then starts to kiss my shoulder and then starting to move up to my neck.

"Wait, did you clean up the glass?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He says as i then turn around and face him.

"Good." I say as i then kiss him on the lips.