ALEX GALCHENYUK #27

"Get your shit and get the hell out!" Alex yelled at you for the millionth time today.

"Fuck it, I'm done with your shit!" I say as I storm up the stairs of my shared apartment with Alex. Two years wasted with him. This is the fifth time this week that we have fought and the both of us have had enough, he had thought that I'm cheating on him when i'm not. I make my way into our room and grab my duffle bag and pack up all of my stuff. I then make my way downstairs showing no emotions.

"Where are you going? To the guy your cheating on me with?" Alex asks me walking towards me.

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU!" I yell at his towering body.

"Now i'm going to fucking leave this house and all of your bull shit and head somewhere far away from your ass." I say grabbing my car keys and storm out of the house hoping not to see Alex ever again.

//A YEAR LATER//

It's been a year since I've seen Alex. And since then I have given birth to mine and Alex's daughter, Alexandra. She looks a lot like her father, she has his facial structure but my eyes and mouth.

"Mama!" Alexandra yells.

"Yeah honey?" I say turning towards her as she comes into the kitchen.

"I want park!" The one year old says.

"Sure! Let's get ready!" I say as I take her hand and bring her to her room. I know that today is a little cold out so i put Alexandra into a gray knit sweater and black leggings with a pair of uggs.

"Come to the mirror honey." I tell her as she waddles her way over to the mirror as i grab her hair ties. I then put her hair into a messy top knot and she's ready to go.

"I'm going to get ready know Alex, wanna come?" I ask her and she nods her head and follows me to my room

"I'm going to get ready know Alex, wanna come?" I ask her and she nods her head and follows me to my room. I then pull out the ipad as she tries her hardest to climb up on the bed. Once she gets on, i then pull up Youtube and play some Aurther. I then give it to her and she watches closely.

I then go to my closet and pick out a pair of light weight boyfriend jeans, a white cropped halter top, a green and black flannel and my white convers. I then grab my purse and sunglasses and slip them on.

 I then grab my purse and sunglasses and slip them on

"Let's go Alex!" I say.

"Okay." She says closing the Ipad and runs over to me. We then head back to the kitchen and i grab some gold fish and water. Once i got everything we then head out for the park.

//AT PARK//

Once we got to the park Alexandra ran off to play on the play structure with the other kids. I then sit down on a close by bench and watch over her.

"Y/N? Is that you?" I hear a voice say and turn over to it to see Alex, not my daughter, but my ex.

"Oh, Hey Alex. What are you doing here?" I say up to him.

"Brendan, P.K, Jacob and Nathan wanted to play football over here. What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"I-" I start but get cutt of my yelling.

"Mama! Mama!" I hear Alexandra yell running over to me.

"What's wrong honey?" I ask her.

"Ice cream!" She says with beady eyes.

"I don't know honey..." I say as.

"Okay......" She says looking down.

"I can take you guys for ice cream." Alex says.

"What are you do-" I start.

"Yay!! Let's go!" Alexandra says grabbing the both of our hands.

"What about the rest of the guys?" I ask Alex.

"They'll be fine." Alex says as we make our way to his car.

//AFTER ICE CREAM//

Once we where done, Alex then drops us off at home.

"Alright, let's go Alexandra, thanks Alex." I say back to him not making eye contact.

"Wait." Alex says grabbing my wrist before i got out of the car.

"What." I say

"I'm so sorry that i wasn't there to help you out with Alexandra. I know she's mine, and i want to be there for the rest of her life, and yours." Alex tells me.

"I really miss you." I tell him as he then leans in and kisses me quickly.

"Yay! Mommy kissed Alex!" Alexandra yells from the back ans me and Alex laugh at her.

"Come on honey, let's go inside." I say as i kiss Alex one more time and me and Alexandra head inside the house.