AUSTON MATTHEWS #34

Requested

||3RD PERSON||

"Auston?" You ask through the phone. As you rub your right eye, you catch the time off your alarm clock and see that it's 2 am.

"Y/N, we broke up." Auston says with a few sniffles and your eyes widen for your long term best friend.

"I'm on the way." you say as you jump out of bed, grab your keys and race out the door. Aston and his girlfriend of five years have just broken up, and you were the first person he came to.

Auston and you have always been great friends, ever since you guys were in diapers, so of course when he called you, you knew that he needed you right about now.

Auston sits on his bed, elbows on his knees, head in the palms oh his hands, as he let's tears fall from his red eyes.

"Auston?" You yell through the house after unlocking the front door with you're spare key.

Austons heart then starts to beat faster then normal. You were the reason why him and his long term girlfriend decided to break it up. His girlfriend though that you two were more of boyfriend and girlfriend then they really are.

"Auston?" You say softly as you walk into his room and y9ou take a seat beside the sad hockey player.

"Are you okay?" You ask him placing an arm around his shoulders and leaning your head on his shoulder.

"No Y/." Auston says sitting up from the bed and stands up in front of you furiated.

"Did I do something?" you ask with your eyebrows almost touching.

"What are we?" He asks you and you shake your head out of confusion.

"We're best friends..." You say.

"Cut the bullshit. Best friends don't act the way we do Y/N! For Gods sake My girlfriend broke up with me because she thought we looked more like a couple then I actually to with my real girlfriend!" Auston yells at you and you start to get mad.

"Well what do you want me to say! That i'm completely in love with you! That i'm head over heels for you, huh? Well sorry to break it to you, but i do-" You then get cut off by Auston's lips connecting with yours and your stiff body then starts to melt as he places his hands over you hips and your arms rap around his waist.

"I love you Y/N" Auston says in between kisses.

"I love you to you loser." You say as you pull away and you both let out a soft chuckle.

"It was you the whole time, and will always be you." Auston tells you as you smile again and smash your lips onto his.