DENNIS RASMUSSEN #70

Requested by hockeyisawesome_
///////

/Zoey/

I'm currently laying in bed watching Netflix on my laptop waiting for my boyfriend of one year to come home from celebrating with his team from a big win tonight. He's been out for way over the regular time he goes out, but I think he'll be fine. While in the midst of re-watching mean girls, I got a text from Dennis.

{A/N bonding + italics are the texts}

"Hey Zoey, I need to tell you something." He texts me.

"Just tell me when you get home" I replied back.

"This just can't wait for home." Dennis says worrying me.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"So me and the team went out to a bar to celebrate the win tonight." He starts and I let him continue.

"And I cheated on you." Dennis texts as I take in a sharp breath.

"I'm really sorry Zoey." He texts back quickly after.

"It's fine, I did something worse." I text back truthfully.

"What was it?" He texts back curiously.

"I stayed home and trusted you." I text.

"We're done." I text as I then shut off my phone. I the shut my laptop close and start to pack my suitcase with all of my things.

Once I got everything I then rush down the stairs, grab my keys and get into my car. I then start to drive until I reached my brothers house. I then get out of the car with tears rushing down my face and suitcase in hand. I then go up to the door and lightly. After a while the door then swings open to reveal a clearly sober Jonathan Toews.

"Zo, what are you doing here? And why are you crying?" Jonathan asks me pulling me inside the house.

"He cheated on me." I say sobbing into Jonathan's chest.

"I'm so sorry Zo, I'll kick his ass the next time I see him." Jonathan says.

"Babe, who's there?" I hear Lindsey say from the top of the stairs.

"Oh my god Zoey are you okay?" She says running down the stairs and over to me hugging me.

"Dennis cheated on me." I tell her hugging her back.

"I'm sorry, you can stay in the guest bedroom for as long as you need!" Lindsey says as I pull away.

"Thank you guys, goodnight" I say making my way to the downstairs guest bedroom.

//NEXT MORNING\\

I wake up in the morning to the sound of loud talking.

"Please just let me see her!" I hear one voice say.

"No, fuck you!" I hear another voice say.

"Just please, I need to say sorry." The other voice says.

"Fine, five minutes. If your not back down here in five minutes I'm going up their with my stick and shoving it up your ass." I hear another voice say and then foot steps running to my room. I then sit up from my bed and then the door opens to reveal Dennis.

"Dennis?" I say surprised.

"Hey Zoey." He starts.

"Look, i'n really sorry. I know that I hurt your feelings but let me explain." He says as I stay silent.

"When I told you I cheated you didn't let me finish." He says taking a seat on my bed.

"What I was going to say was that I didn't like that girl at all. She kissed me first but I quickly pushed her off of me and told her I had a girlfriend. I love you Zoey and only you." Dennis says and I still stay silent.

"I understand if you still mad at me, but just please, say something." He says.

"Fuck it." I say as I then smash my lips against his. We then both pull away needing air.

"I love you Zoey."

"I love you to Dennis"

"It's been five fucking minutes!" Jonathan says coming into my room with his stick.

"Shit." Dennis says as Jonathan starts chasing him around the room playfully as I laugh at the two asshats.