MITCH MARNER #16

Requested

||MAIYA||

"Mittttccchhhhh!" I say as I jump onto my bed with my boyfriend, Mitch Marner, still sleeping in our bed.

"Hm?" He mumbles into the pillow and he places his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"Can we do something today?" I ask Mitch as his eyes start to flutter open.

"Like what?" He asks me as he starts to leave kisses on my neck.

"You know, i never learned how to skate." I say as he quickly pulls away from me and stares at me with wide eyes.

"You never what?!" Mitch asks sitting up in the bed quickly and I sit up too.

"I never le-" 

"I know what you said, i'm just surprised i never knew!" Mitch says and i just shrug.

"You know what, get ready, i'm teaching you how to skate!" Mitch says as he runs to the washroom to get ready.

"He's special." I mumble to myself giggle as i get up and get ready for my skating lesson.

||AT THE ACC||

"MITCH!" I yell at my chuckling boyfriend because he left me standing on the ice with no support.

"Yeah babe?" Mitch asks me clearly amused.

"This isn't funny!" I say as i try and take a step but almost end up falling on my ass.

"It kinda is." Mitch says as he starts to come a little closer.

"Mitch, i came here for skating lessons, not for you to make fun of me. Now can you please help me?" I ask him as I try and i put my arms out a bit more to keep balance.

"Okay okay, i'm sorry. Here." Mitch says as he skates towards me with  smile and grabs my hands in his. He then starts to skate backwards and drags me with him as i start to move my feet just like how i say Mitch do it when he skates.

"Your doing great Maiya!" Mitch tells me and a smile creeps upon my face.

"Keep going!" Mitch says as he lets go of my hands and i keep skating forward.

"Woah!" I say a i skate faster towards where Mitch stood.

"Okay now stop." Mitch tells me as if it's easy.

"Wait, how do you do that?" I ask as i start to panic.

"You ju-" Mitch starts but gets cut off by me hitting him down due to me not being able to stop.

"Ow." Mitch says laughing and i'm still on top of him.

"I think we're done for the day." I say laughing at him.

"Yup." Mitch says pecking my lips.

"Now let's get food." I say as I get back on my feet and, somewhat, skate back to the bench and wait for Mitch to untie my skates, because you don't know how too...