JIMMY VESEY #26

Requested

\\Katie\\

"WHAT!" I yell standing up from the couch furiated from the clearly blind ref.

I'm currently at home watching the Rangers vs Preds, since they're away, and as i'm watching i see my boyfriend, Jimmy Vesey, get punched in the face by Subban while they we're fighting for the puck in the corner. As Subban starts to skate off, Jimmy decides to cross-check him and the refs decide to blow the whistle calling a penalty on Jimmy.

"That's bullshit!" I yell waving my arms in the air.

As i keep watching i see that Jimmy gets really mad as he walks off into the locker room as there was just 50 second left in the third period as the Rangers are down a goal with an empty net. As the time runs out i start too clean up the mess i have made with all the junk food i was eating while watching.

||NEXT DAY||

As I get dressed after my quick shower this morning, i hear the front door open and slam shut. I then quickly slip on one of Jimmy's rangers sweaters and run downstairs while pulling up my sweats to.

"Jimmy?" I call out as i see his gear bag and suitcase on the floor but no Jimmy.

"In here." I hear him say from the kitchen as I make my way over too him. I see him leaning over the counter and i wrap my arms around his waist.

"Hey." I say as he turns around too face me and engulfed me in a giant hug. He then takes a big breath in and sighs out still holding me.

"I saw last nights game, that call was bullshit." I say still hugging his waist.

"I know, but it's over now so what can we do about it." He sighs as we pull away and places a kiss on my head.

"We can eat and cuddle?" I tell him smiling.

"please?" he says and i nod my head and he goes too change into comfy clothes and i order am pizza for breakfast and pick out a few movies for our relaxation day.