SAM REINART #23

Requested by Hockeyislife28

//////////

/Brooke\

"Hey sammy!" I say opening the door for my boyfriend of 10 months.

"Hey Brooke." Sam says sounding down.

"Is there something wrong, do you want to come in?" I ask opening up the door bigger.

"No it's okay, I'll only be here for a little." He says worrying me.

"Okay, why are you here?" I ask him.

"There's no other way to say this, but i don't love you anymore, I'm sorry." He says looking down at his feet and i take in a deep breath.

"Okay." I say exhaling.

"I'm truly so-"

"No your not. You made a choice and didn't think about the out come." I say as a tear slips out of the corner of my eye. Sam then opens his mouth but the closes it not knowing what to say.

"I'll see you around Sam. Good luck with hockey." I say closing my door on him and sliding down against the door.

"Fuck." I say as i then break down crying.

Why is the only thing i can think of. Why.

//A MONTH LATER\\

I finish another tub of ice cream while watching Youtube for the second time today.

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

Fuck. I'm to lazy to get up to get the door.

*Ding* *DIng* *DIng*

Just go away.

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

"Ugh!" I yell getting up from my couch and leaving my laptop and ice cream on the coffee table. I then walk over to the door and open it to see Y/F/N with her arms crossed over her chest.

"You need to get out of this house." She says walking inside and pass me.

"What, no why?" I ask as she makes her way over to my little set up.

"Stop watching youtube and eating ice cream! Get off your ass and let's go to the mall." Y/F/N says grabbing my tub of ice cream and throwing it in the garbage.

"Hey! You owe me an ice cream!" I tell her.

"I'll buy you food today, when we go to the mall. So i am going to help you get ready. You can't just be a lazy ass here because Sam broke up with you." She says.

"Fine. Get me an outfit while i take a shower." I say going to my bathroom and do my regular shower routine. 

Once i was done i then blow dried my hair and slipped on my robe and walk out and into my room.

"So where's my outfit?" I ask and Y/F/N lays it on my bed.

"I got a black crop top, white high waisted shorts and a red flannel for your waist." she says clapping happily.

"K, i'll put it on." I say grabbing the outfit and heading back to the washroom.

" I say grabbing the outfit and heading back to the washroom

"Not bad." I say howing Y/F/N.

"You look amazing, now let's do your hair and make up." She says as we head back into the washroom.

/AFTER HAIR AND MAKEUP\

"Wow." I say as i look at myself in my long mirror.

"Sam is going to regret for breaking up with you girl." Y/F/N says.

"Thanks. Let's go now." I say as i grab my off the shoulder purse and we head out to Y/F/N Car and head to the mall.

//AT MALL\\

"Okay, where do you want to go?" Y/F/N asks.

"Your buying me food first." I say as i lead the way to the food court.

"What do you want?" Y/F/N asks.

"I wan-" 

"Brooke?" Someone cuts me off. I then turn around and see Sam.

"Oh hey Sam." I say.

"I'll just get you a Subway." Y/F/N Says leaving me with Sam.

"How have you been?" I ask him.

"If i'm being honest, I can't get my mind off of you." He says.

"Sa-"

"I'm being completely honest with you Brooke. I'm such an idiot for braking up with you I need you, please just give me another chance." He says and i start to think deeply into this.

"I missed you Sam." I say as i then go on my tippy toes and kiss him on the lips.

"Okay lovey fucking dovys heres your sandwich." Y/F/N says and me and Sam let go.

"And i swear to god, you hurt her again, i'll brake you." Y/F/N says hitting Sam up side the head with her sandwich.