ANDRE BURAKOVSKY #65

Requested

A/N: This man I sooo cute I cant

----------------------------------

||Y/N||

I look in the mirror at myself and i straighten out my dress and brush through mt hair with my hand

I look in the mirror at myself and i straighten out my dress and brush through mt hair with my hand. As I fix up my the way I look, my boyfriend Andre puts his arms around my waist and starts trailing kisses up and down my neck.

"You look gorgeous babe, my teammates will love you." Andre tells me resting his head on my shoulder and I put my arm around his head and smile.

"Thanks you Burky, now are you ready?" I ask him turning around too him and I put my arms around his neck and his is on my hips.

"Let's go." He tells me as we quickly kiss and make our way downstairs and out too the car ready for the team dinner.

||AFTER DINNER||

"That was nice." I tell him smiling as we get into Andre's car.

"Yes it was, everyone loved you! Mostly the other WAG's." Andre says as we pull out of the parking and he holds my hand and I hold his.

"They we're really nice, i want too do this again." I tell Andre.

"We will, mostly since the guys approved of you and the WAG's did too." Andre tells me and we both laugh.

"What if they didn't?" I ask him.

"Then we would be done." Andre tells me smirking and I punch his arm.

"Hey!" I yell at him.

"I'm just kidding!" He says rubbing his arm.

"I love you and you know that." Andre says looking back at me and places his hand on my thigh.

"You better, because I love you too." I tell him as we drive back home peacefully.