RASMUS RISTOLAINEN #55

Requested

\\AMANDA||

"I can't keep doing this." My boyfriend of 2 years tells me as he pushes his hands into his pockets and looks down at the floor.

"What?" I ask with venom in my voice.

"I just-" He starts but can't finish.

"I don't want a lame ass fucking excuse saying that It's not you it's me. I want a good ass excuse for you too tell me why you're just going too give up on me after two fucking years of my life. So please enlighten me." I tell him with my eyes starting too get watery.

"I just can't handle a relationship right now. I'm trying my best, but right now i wanna focus on hockey." He tells me and I close my eyes and let a tear slip and I ball my fist.

I then take a deep breath and exhale.

"Get out." I tell him with my fist clenched tighter.

"Amanda, i'm sorry." He tells me.

"If your so fucking sorry you wouldn't have broken up with me! If you wanted me too be happy, you should have stayed and we could have worked it out! But clearly, you gave me a weak ass excuse, so bitch the door." I tell him as tears start too flow again and I keep my eyes shut. After a few seconds he tries too reach for my hand but I pull away quick.

"Now before I really lose my shit." I tell him and he sighs and walks out of my apartment shutting the door lightly.

I then quickly run too my washroom and take the three positive pregnancy tests into my hand that I took before Rasmus came. I then turn my head too the top of the toilet seat at the little box I had with a Ristolainen baby jersey. I was gonna tell him I was pregnant, but sometimes things don't go my way.

"It's you and me now." I tell my stomach as I run my hand over my little baby boy or girl.

-------After 1 year--------

"Wanna go too the park honey?" I ask my little baby girl.

"Yes please mommy!" She says as she stands up from her circle of toys and runs too me

"Okay then put of your shoes and we'll go!"I tell her as he runs over too the front door and I follow. She then slips her tiny feet into her shoes and I slip on my shoes also.

"Ready Y/K/N?" I ask her ans she nods her head and grabs my hand and we head out.

------At the park-----

"Mommy! Mommy! Look!" Y/K/N tells me as she points too a soccer ball that's infront of her.

"Oh honey, that's not ours." I tell her.

"Sorry about that." A familiar voice says from behind me and I look up too see Rasmus.

"Amanda?" He says.

"Hey." I say too him coldly.

"Now who is this little cutie?" He asks kneeling down too her and Y/K/N smiles and gigglees.

"I'm Y/K/N!" She says.

"Well that's a very pretty name." He says too our kid.

"So, your married now?" He asks me.

"Nope." I tell him.

"Boyfriend?" He asks me.

"Nope, it's yours." I tell him straight up.

"What? Why have you never told me? I should have been there! Oh GOd Amanda, i'm so sorry." He tells me and Y/K/N goes off and play.

"It's not your fault for not being there, it's mine for thinking you would." I tell him.

"Amanda, I want too be there for our kid." He starts.

"Well you should of thought about that before." I told him with tears in my eyes.

"Please Amanda, please." He asks me holding my hands.

"I dont know." I say.

"I promise I will do anything and everything too protect you and our child. I will never leave you again." Rasmus says looking into my eyes.

"Okay." I say after a while.

"I love you." He tells me as he gives me a quick kiss.

"Mommy! Is he my daddy?" Y/K/N asks.

"Yes sweetheart, he is." I say smiling.

"and I'm gonna get ya!" He says as he goes and chases after our daughter and she screams.

"I'm coming too!" I yell as I go after my family.