CONNOR MCDAVID #97

<<>><<>><<>>

Requested by: @gallymonkey

<<>><<>><<>>

*ABBY*

"Let's get you in bed now." Connor says to our precious little girl, Alex,  as he leads her into her room from the washroom where I had just finished helping her brush her teeth. As they go to her room, I then start to clean up the washroom.

*CONNOR*

"Okay, get in bed so I can tuck you in Alex." I say as I open up the covers for my little angel.

"Okay." She says as she climbs into her little toddler bed and I tuck in her blanket.

"Good night Alex, sleep tight." I say smiling as I then kiss her head and turn on her Frozen night light. I then get up from the bed and head to turn off the light, but then Alex stopped me.

"Papa, can you twelll me a stowy?" Alex says struggling a bit with her pronunciation.

"Sure honey, what story?" I ask her as I move over to her book shelf.

"Not that one. You and mommy." Alex says.

"Mommy and papa's story? On how we met?" I ask Alex and she nods her head happily.

"Well, this is going to take a while. Might as well get comfy." I say as I snuggle into Alex's bed with my legs hanging off the bed.

"Ready sweet heart?" I ask and she nods her head, yes.

<<>><<>>

*flashback*

"Okay Connor, so we are just going to have you sit at this table here and people will come in and you will work your magic." My manager says to me as I sit down at the table and get ready for my meet and greet at this sports experts.

"Alright, got it." I say as I open my water bottle that was given and take a sip.

"Now here comes the first wave of people." My manager says as the first group comes up and I get to work.

<<Last group of people>>

"Last one of the day." My manager says as they start to com come in. At this point it is really dark out and I have been signing and taking pictures all day.

"Finally." I say as I put on a smile for the next people. I'm now down to the last person now. I quickly look up and see a beautiful girl in front of me. A perfect body, nice flowy hair, an amazing face and her smile... Wow her smile.

"Hi Connor, I'm Abby Max." She says as she sticks out her hand.

"Nice to meet you Abby. You need me to sign anything?" I ask her.

"Can you sign my jersey please?" She asks me as I nod and she turns around, lifts up her hair to reveal the 'McDavid' on the back. I then quickly sign her jersey and then cover the sharpie up again.

"There you go." I say smiling at her.

"Thank you." She says.

"No problem."

"Well I gotta walk home now, so I'll see you around." She says as she heads towards the door.

"Alone, in the dark, at night? I don't think so, I'll walk you home!" I say.

"Oh okay, sure!"

"Well, let's go!" I say as I grab my jacket and we head out.

<<After hanging out for a while>>

"Hey Abby?" I say over the phone.

"Hey McDavid, what do you need?" She says.

"Do you maybe wanna go out on a hike?" I ask.

"As in a hiking date?" She says.

"Yeah, as in a hiking date." I say chuckling.

"Sure, be here in an hour." She says as he hangs up and I smile and then start to get ready.

<<After date>>

The date was great. We went out on a hike, I showed Abby my secret spot I found on the trail and we kissed. It was a dream come true.

We then started to have other dates again and again and it was really fun. After a few years of being together. I finally popped the question and asked Abby to marry me, and she said yes. We then had a perfect wedding and then gave birth to an even more perfect little girl , Alex Savanna McDavid.

*End*

<<>><<>><<>>

*ABBY*

Once I was all done cleaning everything I went into mine and Connors room seeing that he isn't in there.

"Where is he?" I say as I then go over to Alex's room and see the two snuggled in bed fast asleep.

"Awwwee. I saw as I then turn off the light and leave the two to sleep.