ANDERS LEE #27

Requested

||Shannon||

"Oh my God!" I say as my nose gets stuffed once again. I then reach over to my night stand to get the tissue box, but the box ended up being empty!

"Oh my God!" I yell knowing that i need to sit up and get a new box.

I pull off my blankets and sit up.

"Ughhh!" I say as pain rushes to my head. I then hear the front door open and slam close making my headache even worse.

"Babe!" Anders yells.

"In here." I yell back as i hear footsteps coming my way.

"Shan? Are you okay?" My boyfriend asks.

"No. I need tissues, and food, and to not be sick." I say falling back into bed and curling into a ball.

"I'll take care of you, just sit here and relax! What do you want to eat?" He asks me as he moves into my washroom and grabs me a tissue box and hands me it.

"Soup." I say plainly.

"Got it, and i'll bring you you're medicine also." Anders says as he walks out of the room and leaves me to take a quick nap.

After a while, there was a knock on the door as Anders walks in with my food and medicine. I then sit up in bed and Anders puts the tray on my lap.

"Thank you." I say as i drink my medicine right away.

"Can you stay here with me?" I ask him.

"Sure, i wanted to watch some of our T.V show anyways." Aanders says as he jumps onto his side of the bed.

"Turn on the T.V!" I say to him tossing him the remote and he turns on the T.V and turns on Stranger Things. Once it was on, i then sit closer to him and he puts his arm around my shoulders and i take a few bites of my food.

"Thank you." I say.

"For what?" Anders asks me.

"For everything." I tell him.

"I'll do anything for you, I love you." Anders tells me for the first time.

"I love you to." I say as he kisses the top of my head and we continue to watch the show.