CAREY PRICE #31

Requested by: @BreeC25

*BREE*

The Centre Bell is sreaming with energy. It's the final seconds in the Stanley Cup finals, the San Jose Sharks Vs. the Montreal Canadians.

My boyfriend, Carey Price, is keeping the Canadians up by one in these last seconds. As the time runs down, the helmets, sticks and gloves go down too.

"WOOOOOOO!!" The wags and i yell happily knowing that our boys had finally done it, they won the cup!

The arena goes crazy with fans screaming with joy and red and white shirts twirling in the air.

"Bree, lets head down now!" Katie Carpenter, Nathan Beaulieu's girlfriend, tells me as she grabs my hand and all us Wags make our way to the ice. Once we got to the ice i was the first to step onto the ice. The whole team as standing in one line with roses for all the girls. I then turn around and look back at the wags seeing that they're all still at the tunnel.

"What are you guys doing? Let's go!" I tell them smiling.

"This is your night." Katie Pacioretty says as the wags start to smile.

I then turn back around and start to walk to the line of players, starting with Brendan Gallagher.

"Gally, you better tell me whats happening right now." I tell him.

"Sorry, not happening." Brendan tells me giving me a hug.

I then take each rose from the rest of the guys, leaving me with a giant bouquet of roses. Once i reached the end i see Carey on one knee with holding a ring box still in all his puffy goalie gear.

"Oh my God Carey." I say covering my mouth and the crowd goes wild.

"Will you marry me Bree?" Carey asks smiling.

"Yes!" I say with tears falling down my face. Carey then gets up and lifts me up into a giant hug.

"I love you so much." Carey says hugging me.

"I love you too."