MITCH MARNER #16

Requested

||Glory||

"I'm telling you this now Marns, I don't like her

"I'm telling you this now Marns, I don't like her." I tell my best friend and roommate Mitch Marner as we walk through the front door.

Too say the least, i'm in love with my best friend. I've liked him ever since we met when we were in diapers.

"Well I like her." Mitch says as he plops down on the couch and i walk into the kitchen.

"She's only in it for the money, you guys just got together and you already got her a new purse and a necklace." I tell him as I get a bottle of water from the fridge and start to chug it.

"No she's not. We actually like each other G. And what would you know about love? You've never even been in love before!" Mitch tells me.

"You know what, if she ends up breaking you small tiny heart, then i'm not going too be here this time. She's a gold digger." I tell Mitch once again.

"Well how many things have i bought you! I got you so many things over the year that it costs more then this damn apartment! So maybe you're the gold digger that needs too leave!" Mitch tells me standing up from the couch.

"Fine! If you really want me too leave i'll leave." I say as I storm into my room and slam my door behind me.

I quickly pack all my things and walk out of my room, as i make my way to the front door I spot Mitch and his new bitch sitting on the couch watching T.V. As I pass behind him, Mitch turns around too see me with my suitcase.

"Glo, where are you going?" He asks me standing up.

"Babe, sit back down, you don't need her."His new girlfriend Stephanie says grabing his arm.

"Yeah, listen too your girlfriend Marner." I say as I quickly slip on my shoes and I walk out of the house and into my car.

I let a few tears slide as I start too drive away and over too one of mine and Mitch's close friend's place.

*At the house*

"Hey." I say as Auston opens his door.

"Hey? Glory, you okay?" He asks me and I let a tear slip.

"No, actually. But, um do you think I can stay here for a bit." I ask him and he looks down at my bags.

"I swear i'm going to kill Mitch." Auston says as we opens the door wider and he lets me inside.

*A few days later*

It's been a few days since I left Mitch's place and I've been living with Auston. It is now the start of the 2016-17 hockey season so Auston went too his first practice today and now he's fanally back home.

"Do you want any bacon Matthews?" I ask Auston as I hear the door slam and I start too cook some breakfast.

"After that hard shot on the glass you must want some." I say as I turn around with a plate with bacon ready too see Auston but instead I find Mitch.

"Why are you here? I told you I won't be there when your heart gets broken." I tell Mitch as I put down the bacon.

"Glo, look i'm sorry, you were right." Mitch tells me.

"I know I was." I say crossing my arms.

"I like someone else." Mitch tells me stepping closer too my and my heart rate goes up a bit.'

"And who is it this time, another gold digger?" I ask him and he come closer and places his lips on mine kissing me and I kiss back and then pull a way after a bit.

"Come back home, please." Mitch says holding my hands and leans his fore head on mine.

"Yeah, yeah I will." I say nodding my head and Mitch smiles at me and I give him another quick kiss.

"I've been waiting for this my whole life." Mitch tells me.

"That's funny, so have I." I say smiling at him.