Interrupted Shenanigans

Start from the beginning

"What happened?" I asked, "Did she lose energy or something?" 

Dean shrugged and stood up straight instead of leaning on his car, "That's a possibility, or she left because someone's walking towards us with a flashlight." His body tensed as he slyly slipped his shovel onto the side of the car and quickly grabbed Sam's shovel as well to do the same before whoever was walking towards us got closer. Sam kept is eyes in the direction of where the person was coming from, but also seemed to be keeping a hand in his pocket as if there was something inside that he could defend himself with if needed. 

Stiles moved towards me protectively, his arm wrapping tightly around my waist

Stiles moved towards me protectively, his arm wrapping tightly around my waist. As the person got closer we realized not only was there more than one person, but one of those people just so happened to be the Sheriff himself. "Oh, God..." I could feel Stiles tense up as his dad's face came into view, this should be good.

"Well this doesn't surprise me." Were the first words out of his mouth, his eyes were narrowed and I could see the anger rising up inside him as he realized it was us he was pointing the flashlight at. There was an older man next to him, I had recognized him from seeing him around town and had seen him a couple of times here at the cemetery when I was visiting Allison's grave. My assumption was that he worked here, it would only make sense since he was the one standing here with Sheriff. "This doesn't surprise me at all." Sheriff turned towards the older man who seemed more concerned now than Sheriff was. "Is this the group of suspicious people you called about?" 

The man looked all of us over before nodding, "Yeah, this is them. I saw them digging through the trunk a lot and a whole other bunch of suspicious stuff. Pretty sure I saw a shovel or two, there's no telling what they were trying to do." 

"Alright, go ahead and head back I'll take care of them." 

"Are you sure?" The old man couldn't really have helped out if Sheriff needed him to anyways, his fragile body looked as though it could snap in half with one wrong movement. 

Sheriff sent him a small smile and nodded, "Yeah, I'll be back in there to talk to you in just a few minutes." The man nodded and began to make his way back across the cemetery, to be honest I was debating running after him just so I could get away from what was about to be the wrath of Stilinski. The timing for this to happen was the worst, of course this is our luck. "Alright–" He began, looking directly at Stiles and I, "–Autumn, I'll give you two minutes to explain to me what's going on here and who these two men are." His thumb jolted behind him where Sam and Dean were standing. 

Stiles' face scrunched up in confusion, "W-Wait...hold on a second, I don't get a chance to speak?" 

His dad stared at him blankly before speaking, "No. So...Autumn?" This caused Stiles to just stand there with his mouth gaped open, he should have known better than to even ask. 

I pulled away from Stiles's grasp and crossed my arms over my abdomen, "The guys behind you are Sam and Dean Winchester. They're friends of a friend and they're here to help with a situation that's going on right now. A situation that only certain people can know about..."