Kionna and Jacquees (The Sequel)

6 years later****

- CAMERON POV -

What it is my nigga!!! Naw I'm just playing. My name is Cameron Rodriquez Broadnax. Im the son of Jacquees Broadnax and Kionna Robison. Y'all know my dad sings and whatever and my mom is a lawyer. Im 12 about to be 13 in like a week or two. This year when school starts I'll be in the 8th grade and I'm happy as hell cause them teachers at Bethune Middle is getting on my damn nerves and then every teacher that I've had my dad had them too.

Anyway right now I'm over my nigga KJ house playing the game cause I was bored at home by myself. My mom at work and she probably ain't gone get home till 12 like she usually does, my dad went to DC for a show or whatever and then my little sister Jasmine is with my grandma so that left me in that big ass house all by myself. " Aye you going to Reign Back To School Bash? " KJ asked me.

" I don't know I might if my mom lets me. You know she be tripping. " I said laughing.

" With the way you be acting I see why she be tripping. " KJ said laughing.

" What you mean nigga? " I asked.

" Bruh you cussed out Coach Moore in 6th grade. " KJ said.

" Naw see he tried to write me up for something I ain't even do so I told him if you gone write me up at least make sure I was the person who did the shit. Like for real. " I said pausing the game cause my phone was ringing.

" Who that? " KJ asked.

I pulled out my phone and it was my girlfriend Ariana but I call her Ari. (A/N: I know I already used that name but I like it for Cameron)

" My girl. I'll be back in a minute. " I said getting up.

I walked outside and answered.

" Wassup shawty. " I said answering the phone.

" Hey baby. What you doing? " she giggled.

" Over here at KJ house playing the game. Why what's up? " I asked.

" Nothing I was just wondering if me and you could chill. " she said.

I smiled wide knowing what she wanted. " Sure where at? " I asked.

" My house. Both my parents are gone for the day. " she said.

" Aight give me an hour and I'll be there. " I said licking my lips.

" Okay. Be safe. " she said before hanging up.

Don't judge me a nigga done lost his virginity at a young age but I mean it was gone happen sooner or later right? My mom don't know that I got a girlfriend for the simple fact her ass would kill me, bring me back to life and then kill me again but my dad do. Hell he the one who taught me everything I know right now.

Well until later on I'll holler at y'all cause a nigga about to see his girl.

- KIONNA POV -

Right now it's 11 and I'm tired as hell. For these last 6 weeks I been on top of my grind working and shit. I got my own Law Firm meaning I'm my own boss and I did it without anybody's help. Me and Que been doing good these last 6 years. We got a son Cameron as y'all know with his extra bad ass. I swear I just be wanting to beat the shit out his ass with no remorse. That boy take after his daddy cause I was no where near that damn bad when I was a kid. Then we have a 7 year old daughter who will be starting kindergarten this year. Her name is Jasmine Nicole Broadnax and she looks just like her daddy but acts like me.

I'm just getting off work getting ready to go get Jasmine from my moms house. I don't trust Cameron to watch her cause knowing him he'll probably end up hurting the girl. You can tell Cameron and Jasmine are brother and sister just by the way the look and the way they act. If you ask me personally I think they act alike too much and that's why they don't get along and for the simple fact that they he trying to out smart each other.