25- Meeting Another Damon

Start from the beginning

"So, I guess, I have to stick with you and your friends then.." Alex said and this time the devil's smile sat on his face and I gaped at him fuming.

"Hey Ria, finally you here, I have been searching you-", "what am I seeing, what happened to you?" Nessy said, while Rini and Susan had the same reaction, just like when Elena found that Stefan was a vampire.

"Relax Ness, Alex happened to her." Sally answered Ness, who came from a differen direction while shooting 1000s of arrows at Alex with her looks.

"Sorry, I am just being protective." Alex answered coolly.

"Sorry, you are just being a jerk." Sally snapped at him with a step forward at Alex. I parted them quickly, sensing the heated conversation.

"Well, you have to bear this jerk for rest of the party," Alex answered her back and Sally glared at me.

"Alex, no!!! I can take care of myself and besides, you promised me yesterday that you would allow me some lone time to enjoy my party." I pleaded him and all I got from him was his head moving from left to right saying no.

"That's ok Ria, Alex can stay with us while he can enjoy a wonderful time with Rini, right Rini?" Susan said and I saw Rini's face and felt like she was shot with oestrogen enzymes and her eyes turned into LED bulbs.

She tried to move towards Alex in a cat-walk style but stumbled when she was just a few inches away from Alex.

Luckily Alex caught her up from falling but the way he held her was like she was a dead cat and he would catch the deadliest virus out of her.

The scene was hilarious and we couldn't help muffling. Alex soon moved a step back from Rini.

"Hey.. Alex..?" We all turned back and found Nancy, the new girl at our last class.

I saw Alex's jaw dropped as he saw her and she did look amazing in a white one piece with red laces at the the borders.

"Umm.. Ria, you can enjoy your party and I had promised you to leave you alone and I don't break my promises." Alex blurted out and I and my friends couldn't help chuckle.

He did left but not before striking out all the options I could not do tonight, like dancing, fooling around, meeting boys and boozing was a strict no-no.

I soon found myself dancing on tracks of 'Bailando' followed by 'Work from home' and it was cool to see Rini too enjoying her night, she did look heart broken after Alex left her with Nancy like a jerk.

Suddenly I found my phone vibrating in my pocket. It was a text from Daniel saying he was looking for me everywhere and now was waiting for me beside the bar.

I felt butterflies tingling me inside my stomach. Sally flicked her hand asking me what happened, I was standing like dumb-folded afterall.

I showed her Daniel text and she shot me glares just like teachers at school do when they find students with unfinished homework.

"What the hell are you waiting here for you idiot? Go, go now!" She yelled at me and pushed me so hard, I almost stumbled and rest of my girlfriends were smiling wide.

I slowly walked towards the bar. The party venue was huge with a hall size twice of mine at home.

It had stairs on the right and most of the senior school guys were howling on the first floor and I was sure, all my brothers were there.

The hall had a passage towards left which, as I had heard from Andy, was huge and was a separate block specially and exclusively for the college guys, which was a strict don't-even-look-at zone for me.

And right now my destination was straight dead end, were the bar was placed. The zone looked just like hundreds of ants attacking a single piece of sugar cube. The strong smell of alcohol overwhelmed my nostrils and my head.

I started searching for Daniel and while traversing through the crowd, I began feeling embarrassed because of my disastrous dress.

I soon lowered my head, feeling the strongest sense of inferiority I had ever felt and then a few girls and guys started pointing me out and muffling down their laughs.

A small streak of tear slipped out of my eye. I am not a drama queen but can you blame a teenage girl surrounded by fashion parade, loosing her last hope to celebrate her first and may be the last date night?

I decided to go back, maybe find Alex and ask him to drop me home.

I started leaving when I saw Daniel standing infront of me and I found him amusing at me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I am leaving."

"Why?"

"Why? Just look at me. I don't want to spoil your night as well. You can find a nice date for you. You can easily."

I tried to say casually but vocals decided to shiver at this point. But it was true. He looked damn sexy in his white suit below demin blue jeans and he had this special hair cut. He could have easily defeated Damon Salvatore on looks.

Damon, I still love you!!

"You are not going anywhere and neither I am finding a different date." He said, stepping closer to me. There was just an inch space between us and I gulped. There were so many emotions, I could not say anything.

Daniel wiped out my streak of tear and continued with smile, "You look funny though, but you are unique tonight. And that's what girls always try to be, don't they? And don't worry about them," Daniel eyed at the girls who were laughing at me a minute ago, "even in their party dress, they can't compete you and I want to spend every minute tonight with my best girl."

I smiled a little and mouthed him thanks.

"Come lets go to the bar and we can have something." He held my hand and guided me through the crazy crowd.

I found the same set of girls gawking who were laughing at me a minute ago.

We went to the bar edge and Daniel offered me a drink. But I started hallucinating faces of John and refused the very moment.

Damn my brothers!! I hate them.

I simply drank some water when Daniel gulped down 3 shots of vodka. He sensed my surprised and hesitated look and said, "Don't worry, it takes down a lot to sink me in. You are safe with me.", I smiled at that.

"Ria!!" I found Sally running towards me, panting and said, "Your brother was looking for you. I said you are in rest room. And they are coming for some drink. so, leave this place before you are caught!"

I turned pale.

"Your brother?" Daniel was curious and I don't blame him. I never really told him about my brothers.

"Ya.. You don't the Wilson brothers, duh-uh?" Sally interrupted and I wish I could vanish her at this very moment.

"Sam Wilson! He is my brother. Short, stout.. grumpy faced..." I snapped and Sally gaped at that. I ignored her and continued, "Please Daniel, you have to help me out!"

"Ok, Relax. Come with me Ria and you will be safe." Daniel said and we moved towards the left, the do-not-enter-zone area.