In the caves

Alec rushed back over to the girls. "No phone signal. We must be deep underground."
"Seriously, nothing? Not even email?"
Alec shook his head. "Nothing. Our only hope is whoever brought us here comes back soon."
Nyx nodded. "Let's just hope they aren't some kind of psychopath or something. I don't think I could take anymore."
"Actually, did you know that a lot of successful business people possess a lot of qualities which can be associated with a Psychopath?"
Nyx looked over her shoulder to see Lady Mater standing in the shadows.
Nyx grinned nervously. "Thought you were suspicious. Actually, I don't think you are who you say you are. I think your an imposter."
Alec nudged her. "Nyx, don't provoke the Psychopath."

Lady Mater laughed cruelly. "Actually, she's not entirely wrong. She's not entirely right, but she's not entirely wrong. Evelyn Mater is still in here. She's been fighting me the whole time.
But now I am here, I don't need her anymore."
Lady Mater collapsed. Nyx made as if to run to her aid, but stopped herself, in case it was a trick or something.
Black smoke poured out of Lady Mater's mouth, solidifying into a humanoid shape in front of her.
Nyx gasped. It was her. The demon lady from her vision.
Besides her, Alec was watching with shock on his face.
"Lilith." He breathed.
"Uh... I totally guessed that." Said Nyx, trying to sound confident.
"And... it wasn't even a surprise and... it was obvious and... who is she? I don't know demons and I'm not particularly religious."
This last part was directed Alec and Maddie.
"I'll explain later. Now we should just focus on getting out alive." Said Alec, tensing up.
This was punctuated by a groan of pain from Maddie.
"Well, this couldn't get any worse." Nyx muttered.