"What did you say?!" I half yelled not believing that for all these years Linocoln is going to contact me by hypnoticing a person to pass on his damn messege? "Where is he?" I command trying to snap him out of the spell he is in and put him into my spell but it wasn't working. Something is very wrong.

I look around trying to find him if he is around, I try to sense him or smell him but he's not around here.

"He said to stop killing his vampires or I'm going to start killing humans" He spoke so rebotically with so little face movement.

"Where is Lincoln?!" I moved towards him trying to control him.

"Starting now!"

Those two words made my heart jolt up to my throat before I could even fully understand his words. He ran for the road and threw himself on the coming truck. Everyone's laugh and joy died down the minute you hear the ripple of a crack that twist his neck in the most disgusting way. The motion of that caused everyone to start screaming. I spin around trying to focus on what to do, then I notice four people standing still with the same blank look. It was like the first death is some sort of trigger to them. Two women and men stood and one by one they killed themselves without a blink. Without hesitation, without emotions. They took a knife, jumped off a bridge, electrocuted and the worst one of all the person who turned the big mower and layed down infront of it until the sharp blades grind him into a mush.

I didn't think twice to run to Alex before she could speak I grab her by the waist and run out of the smell of blood and terror. I can hear both our hearts pounding, I knew she was looking back at the scene.

The park where it was filled with such happiness, such peacefulness and such innocence is tainted by Lincoln. He did this, he made innocent people die infront of their families. The chain reaction was shocking. I wanted to go back to the families and I wanted to take their pain away because for some reason I felt a heavy weight on my chest. Guilt. That's what I felt, I know this was Lincoln's doing but that manipulative bastard will find a way to make me feel guilty with the situation.

We arrived back in the house in no time. I slam the door open, the quietness was the first thing I heard but then I heard her cries. My heart completely broke at the sound. I kneeled down to plant her feet on the ground but I never let my arms let go of her.

"What's going on?" Michael and the others came.

They all look at us in concern as to why Alex is crying. I pull away and saw the horror in her eyes making me flinch away. I wiped away her tears trying to erace the pain.

"Don't cry please it's okay" I lied trying to make her feel better.

"Why did they do that?" She hiccupped.

As if sensing her pain a wolf in the distance came and Snow immediately rush towards her into the house. She bowed her head and nudge her side making her smile a little. I suddenly realized how innocent she really is, she's still a kid at heart and she knows so little about Lincoln or other bad vampires in the world. I didn't know wether that's bad or not.

"What happened?" Dominic spoke up.

"Your father happened" My voice leaked with venom and hate.

The three brothers was taken by surprised at what I said.

"He showed himself to you?" Luke questioned.

"No he hypnotised a human to give a messege to me." I pace back and forward.

I stopped suddenly noticing Alex standing there, I kneel down infront of her.

"Go outside with Snow for a minute please Alex" I kissed her little hands.