29.0 I'm really gonna miss you, though

Start from the beginning

"All I need is for you to help me get Duecalian in the right place at the right time." Jennifer pleaded.

"Well, considering you just killed three of them all by yourself, and it was really badass," Madison sent Jennifer a hostile smile as she spoke, "I don't really think that you need ol' Derek here's help."

"What do you need me for?" Derek asked her.

"You haven't seen him at your strongest. I have." Jennifer explained to Derek. "And if he's got Scott with him, then I don't stand a chance." She face became stern. "Unless I have you."

"Derek, don't trust her." Cora told her brother.

"I have the eclipse in my favor, but the earth's only going to be in the moon's umbra shadow for fifteen minutes, and that's the extent of my window." The Darach told Derek. "There is no decision to struggle with. Help me kill him, and the others live. Just help me."

Derek left with Jennifer, leaving Cora, Madison, and Lydia with Kali and the giant alpha's dead bodies. "We have to leave." Cora told the two girls, helping Madison stand up. "We need to get help."

"From who?" Lydia snapped at her.

"I don't know." Cora shook her head.

Lydia went on the other side of Madison, helping her stand up straight along with Cora. "Hey, ladies, it's not like I broke my legs." She stated, putting her hands up. "I can walk."

"I know." Lydia sent her a smile. "But you hit that wall pretty hard and I just-"

Lydia was cut off by the sound of something hitting the floor. The three girls turned and saw two twins on the ground instead of one giant alpha. They exchanged looks before running over to them. "They're still alive." Cora stated.

*

The girls had brought the bodies of Ethan and Aiden to the animal clinic, hoping that Doctor Deaton could help them. "Cora, grab that table." Deaton was carrying Aiden over his shoulder. Ethan was already lying on the other table.

Lydia let out a whimper as blood dripped from Aiden's mouth. Deaton placed him on the table. "Can you save them?" Cora asked him.

"Only if they start healing on their own." Deaton answered her.

He placed oxygen masks on the twins, trying to help them start breathing again, and grabbed a syringe. He put some liquid into it, before plunging it into them.

Once the boys started to feel better, Cora and Madison helped Ethan sit up. Lydia was over with Aiden. "I knew." Aiden looked up at her.

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows. Lydia glanced over at Madison, who was staring over at the two, in jealousy.

"I knew that you liked me." Aiden sent her a smile.

Madison noticed how a blush appeared on Lydia's cheeks. Madison looked down at the ground, hurt by the exchange. Cora noticed, and grabbed a hold of Madison's hand. Madison looked up at her, and Cora sent her a smile.

*

Madison knocked her hand against the door of the loft. It opened to reveal Cora. She looked surprised as she saw Madison. "Madi-" She gasped, "uh- what are you doing here?"