skinny dipping

Grayson's POV

Sienna pulls me out the front door with a laugh. I smile as she drags me around the house to the thick trees leading to the waterfall.

Ethan is taking a nap. It's only 2.

We pass the palm trees and vines and step out on the sand. In front of us is a large waterfall with a clear pool of water. The waterfall streams from a dark cliff.

Sienna's mouth hangs open. She didn't expect it to look this nice. I don't even have to take off my pants, I've been in my boxers all day.

Damn, I really need to put some clothes on.

We step into the water and it's chilly but I couldn't care less.

"This place is so nice." Sienna starts to pull down her pants and I blush. She slides them off her legs and kicks them to the side. All she has on is my shirt and some panties.

Even without any makeup she's still stunning. She pulls my shirt over her head and drops them with her pants. Now she's only in her panties...

My face heats up and it feels like a million butterflies flutter around in my stomach.

Next thing I know, her underwear drops on the sand.

Sienna's POV

He's embarrassed. I can tell.

I mean I don't know what he'd be embarrassed about considering every inch of his body is probably PERFECTION.

I step away from my lace underwear and step into the water. The cold chills my feet but I mean, I'm about to skinny dip with Gray.

WHAT MORE COULD I WANT?

He stands with a pink face and I smile. I step towards him. He looks down and I wrap my arms around his waist.

"It's okay, Gray. Don't be embarrassed." I whisper into his chest. He takes in a breath and pulls his blue boxers down. I turn to the pool and walk until the water hits my chest.

I drop into the cold water and let my feet rise from the ground. He follows behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I cup my hands around his face and pull him in, our lips softly touch.

"I love you." He whispers.

My breathing hitches. Not even my parents love me.

"I love you too."