hurt

Sienna's POV

I wipe my eyes and open the door to our house. I walk up the stairs holding back the lump in my throat. Grayson sits on the edge of the bed with his hands over his face.

"Sienna?" He lifts his head up and his puffy eyes look up at me.

"I'm not staying. I'm getting my stuff and staying in a hotel until I go home." I bluntly state and pick up the clothes strewn across the room.

"Please don't leave." He sniffles and gets up.

"You hurt me Grayson." I turn to him with glazed eyes.

"I've never felt a heartbreak before. Now I do. I don't know what I did wrong. Why wasn't I good enough?" A few tears spill out of the corners of my eyes.

"No. Don't say that. You were too good for me. I don't deserve you, I fucked up bad." He shakes his head and steps forward. I put my hand up and step back.

"Why?" I sob.

"Sit." He sits on the bed and pats the spot next to him. I sit by him and wipe my cheeks with the heel of my hand.

"Before we left..." He begins with a deep breath.

"Molly, she texted me asking if I wanted to hang out. I said yes and we went to this party. I got pretty high and... I think you can guess the rest." He runs his hand over his face and sighs.

"Well, I hope you have a nice vacation." I bite my lip and get off the bed. I pick up my stuff and throw it in my suitcase.

"Sienna, I'm sorry." He stands to follow me. I shake my head and turn around to face him.

"YOU HURT ME." I raise my voice and cover my mouth with my hands. I back up to the wall and sink to the floor.

"You hurt me." I whisper. He stands with tears running down his cheeks. He sits down beside me and gathers my body in his arms.

"How could I forgive you? How Grayson?" My lip quivers and I ball his shirt in my hand.

"I love you. I love you so much. She means nothing to me. I hate myself so much for what I did and I know you'll never forgive me. I know I'm no good. I'm no good for you." He whispers into my hair.

"I have to go." I get up and grab my suitcase. Tears stream down my face and I run out of the room. I almost hit Ethan on my way out.

"Sienna?" He stops, confused and concerned.

"Goodbye Ethan." I push past him and burst through the door.

Goodbye.