azure

Sienna's POV

We end up staying home for a while and decide on going to a fancy restaurant. Grayson and I run upstairs to get changed into some nicer clothes.

I put on a black tshirt dress with a long crescent moon necklace. I pair it with some nude sandals.

I never wear dresses but I want to look nice.

I pull my hair up into a messy bun on the top of my head and pull out some loose strands. I swipe on some mascara and run downstairs to meet the twins.

Gray has on a white button up and shorts. Ethan has on a vneck and khaki shorts.

"Damn, you two lookin fresh." I wink and they laugh. Gray holds out his hand.

"I could say the same for you." I take his hand and we begin our walk.

The restaurant is supposed to be not far from here.

"Wait, Gray, where are we even going?" Ethan asks, kicking rocks.

"Some fancy restaurant down the street." Grayson holds my waist to him and I breathe in his scent.

Sounds creepy but he smells GOOD AS FUCK.

"Gray?" I look up at him.

"Yeah?"

"You smell really good." I smile and he laughs.

"Thanks. You do too." He turns his head towards me and pecks me on the lips.

"Get a room." Ethan grumbles with an eye roll. Grayson stops and pulls my face to him, shoving his tongue in my mouth. I pull back with a laugh and wipe my mouth.

"EW." Ethan yells and gets between us so we can't kiss. I laugh loudly and Grayson jokingly pouts.

"You two can wait." He scoffs and we stop in front of a restaurant.

Azure.

Sounds fancy.

We step inside and the waitress brings us to our table. It's actually beautiful inside (A/N: picture above). There are high ceilings and a large window that overlooks the ocean. Grayson pulls my chair out for me and I stare out the window.

Blue sea and blue sky.

It's stunning. I take in the scenery and remember how grateful I am.

I'm in Hawaii with the Dolan twins and we're at a BEAUTIFUL restaurant. My YouTube channel is taking off and I have more friends then I ever have before.

What more could I want?

It's not even the luxury or money. It's the fact that I'm here with my absolute best friends. I'm here without a worry, without any homework or stress.

At this moment, right now...

I'm truly happy.

----

(A/N: THANK YOU FOR 2K ILY ALL. I remember when I was excited about getting 50 reads. Ik 2K really isn't that much BUT ITS MORE THAN I EXPECTED. Tbh idk why people love this story so much. It's actually fun to write. Lol sorry for boring you but new update coming either tonight or tomorrow.)