BONUS CHAPTER

unknown number: sienna im sorry. i miss you. i made a mistake. please answer your calls. i went to your house but you weren't there. i'm sorry i just need to talk.

me: i'm sorry, i think you have the wrong number. i just got this phone like yesterday, really sorry. please stop texting me.

unknown number: okay.. sorry to bother u. just looking for sienna.

me: when i got the phone there was a note saved. they're for a guy named grayson. is that you?

unknown number: yes, can you send them to me please?

me: yeah sure.

'dear grayson,

i know you'll never see this. i'm too chicken to send anything to you anyways but i know i need to get this on paper instead of wallowing in my feelings.

you hurt me. a lot. more than anyone in fact. but, what you did in the end i know was for the better. we both deserved someone who could love us unconditionally, and we just weren't right for each other. i pray that you'll move on to a girl you can do that for. someone who you can joke with. someone who will make you pancakes and go on adventures with. i think i deserve someone that can care for me without the thought of someone else. maybe there's nobody out there for me. if not, i'm okay with that. i don't need another individual to make me happy. the only person that is important for my happiness is myself.

the one thing i ask is that you don't forget who you are. you can forget me and what we've been through but please don't let anyone negatively change you. being apart is going to hurt like hell.

i love you grayson.'

----

No One's POV

Grayson sets his phone down, wiping the warm tears off his cheeks. His thoughts wander to where Sienna is at this moment, how she's feeling, what she's thinking.

Sienna sits alone in her room, staring at the boxes packed all around her. One thing catches her eye, a piece of paper on the ground in her closet. Her brittle fingers reach for the white page and she brings it close to her face, reading the words. It was her plane ticket to Hawaii. Memories flood her and she begins to wonder. Where is Grayson at this moment? How is he feeling? What is he thinking?

----

(A/N: WOW 100K. i never thought it'd come to this point. to be honest i only really wrote this story because it was enjoyable, getting positive feedback was like my fuel to keep going. thank you so much for reading texts. i love every one of you. and i'm not just saying that.

also my new book is up so go check that out)