hair cut

"GRAYSON STOP!" I squeal as his large hands tickle my sides. I wiggle beneath him and he doesn't stop.

"Make me." He smirks with a low chuckle. He pauses for a moment and I raise my eyebrows. My hands snake behind his neck and I pull his head forward. Our lips graze until I unexpectedly smack his butt.

"Spank me." He laughs and I raise my eyebrows.

"You horny piece of shit." I shake my head and press my lips against his.

My eyes flutter shut and I feel the butterflies erupting in my stomach. His hair brushes my forehead and I run my fingers up his back. His hands make their way down to my hips and I softly bite his lip.

He pulls away for a second and scans my face.

"You're cute." I giggle and he rolls his eyes.

"You're gorgeous." He kisses my forehead and I feel the heat rise up into my face.

"Awe, Grayson's makin me blush." I joke and he laughs, looking down.

"It's true, you're beautiful."

"Just fuck me already." I blurt and he crashes his lips against mine once again.

----

I lay against his bare chest and feel the rising and falling of his breathing. My lips curl up into a smile as I remember how much I missed this.

He groans sleepily and begins shifting under the covers. My hair lays in all different directions on the white sheets. Its getting fuckin long... I think I should get a little trim.

Or maybe a bit more than just a trim.

----

"You sure about this?" Grayson's nervously asks as we step into the salon.

"Positive." I smirk as we walk up to the front desk.

----

"Okay, ready for the reveal." My hair stylist spins my chair around and I couch in shock.

"Holy shit." I mutter. I'm practically frozen to the change.

My old hair was down to the end of my ribs. It was a thick, dirty blonde mop. Now, its a shoulder length, voluminous, wavy, golden mane.

Fuck, I'm in love.

We make our way out of the hair cutting place into the lobby. Grayson sits in one of the leather chairs. He looks up as soon as the glass door opens and his mouth drops to the floor.

"Holy fuck, Sienna." His eyes are almost as wide as my smile.

"You like it?" I eagerly bite my lip, waiting for a response.

"I love it! Shit, you look like a whole new person!" His lips curl up into a smile and he reaches forward and lightly touches a strand.

"Same! I feel so nice." I reach forward and wrap my arms tightly around him. He kisses the top of my head and I grin.

"I mean you look great either way but you just look so careless and fucking adorable." He wiggles his eyebrows and I kiss his cheek.

We turn to pay then turn to leave. On our way home we stop at Taco Bell for some bomb-ass chalupas.

Shit, I love chalupas.

And Grayson Dolan.