emotional

Grayson's POV

I grab my keys and hop in my car. Hopefully Sienna's home. She won't answer my texts or calls and to be honest I'm worried.

She never ignores me.

I drive to her house and sigh. Still no text back. I pull up in her driveway and hop out, jogging up to the door and ringing the doorbell. A middle aged woman opens the door.

"May I help you?" She furrows her brows and looks me up and down.

"Is Sienna home? I really need to talk to her." I nervously shift on each foot.

"Who are you to her?" She purses her lips.

"I'm her friend, Grayson. Please ma'am, I really need to see her." I plead. She sighs and steps to the side. I rush inside and go up to her room. I knock lightly.

"Come in." I hear her sniffle and turn the doorknob slowly. She lays on her bed, crying.

"Sienna? What's wrong?" I walk over to her bed and sit on the edge.

"I'm just having an emotional breakdown. People at my school are harassing me and I'm getting so much hate on Instagram. The hate barely even gets to me because there's more love... but some of those comments sting." She sighs. I reach my hand out and wipe her tears away.

"Hey, it's okay. Just know that they're jealous. Those comments don't mean anything at all. They're wrong and just want to bring you down." I slip off my shoes and she scoots over. I get under the covers and she lays her head on my chest. I wrap my arm around her and she closes her eyes.

"Thanks Gray." Her breathing steadies and I play with her golden hair.

"You can always talk to me." I whisper. At this point I don't even care if her parents walk in.

I decide to pull out my phone and tweet.

@graysondolan: stop harassing @siennagracelyn, she's my best friend and she means a lot to me..

Immediately I get responses. I ignore them and shut off my phone. When I know Sienna has fallen asleep I get up carefully. I slip on my shoes and go downstairs to say goodbye to her mom.

I walk slowly down the stairs. Her mom is on the couch, probably waiting for me.

"I'm really sorry about that. She was just having a hard time." I say as I walk to the door.

"It's okay. What's your name again?" She cocks her head to the side.

"I'm Grayson. Grayson Dolan." I smile.

"Dolan? Are you one of those YouTubers she's obsessed with?" Her eyes widen in shock and I smile.

"Uh, yeah. It was really nice to meet you ma'am." I open the door and walk out the door to go back home.