snorkel

Grayson's POV

I silently make my way upstairs.

I think it's time we actually talk.

I knock on the door to the bedroom and and wait for a response.

"Come in." Sienna loudly states from inside. I turn the knob and peek inside. She lays on the bed with a tshirt and some leggings on.

"What's up?" She sets her phone down and looks up at me.

"I think it's time we talk. Please." I fiddle with my fingers nervously and she sits up with a nod.

"Okay." She lets out a breath and I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Let me start. So, Molly kept texting me and asked if I wanted to go to a party." I begin telling her everything, word for word.

"I went and went a little overboard. I got so high I was having trouble controlling myself. She started kissing me and I was pushing her off but eventually I gave in. I fucked up pretty bad and realized it the next morning." I pause. Carefully thinking of my words.

"I told her it was a mistake and that it should've never happened. I told her that I regretted it. She apparently didn't get that and texted me again when I was with you." She stays silent. No tears, no emotion. Nothing.

"I know... I know I fucked up. I know you don't want to forgive me but I also want you to know she means nothing to me. I love you. If I could go back in time and take back what I did... I would do it without hesitation." I wait for a response but she still doesn't say anything.

"Sienna, please say something." I whisper.

"I forgive you." She says so quietly I can barely hear.

"What?" I lean in so I can hear her better.

"I said, I forgive you." She repeats a little louder. I grin and jump off the couch, grabbing her by her waist and lifting her. She laughs and I hold her tightly, placing a kiss on her forehead.

I got my girl back.

----

We all end up going out to the beach. We rent some snorkels since tomorrow's our last day.

Ethan is radiating anger.

I think he likes her. I won't let him take her from me.

"LETS GO SEE SOME TURTLES!" Sienna yells, running down to the water with her mask and snorkel in hand. I laugh and Ethan and I walk behind her.

"So I guess you guys are back together." Ethan interrupts the silence with a jealous tone.

"Uh... Yeah. We um. We worked out our problems." I scratch the back of my neck. He nods with a clenched jaw.

"Listen, Ethan. I know your mad I'm back with her. I seriously don't deserve her, but... I love her. I also love you. You're my brother and honestly we don't spend enough time with each other." I smile at him and his expression softens.

"You're right. When we get home I think we should hang out more. Also, we need to record. I don't know if you noticed but I uploaded a vlog on Tuesday." He kicks sand and I nod.

"I saw it. I watched it after Instagram blew up with a screenshot of Sienna in the video."

"Yeah... Lately there's been a lot of hate towards her."

"I wish they could just meet the real her..." I mumble, mostly to myself.

"HURRY UP BITCHES! THESE TURTLES ARE FASTER THAN YOU!" Sienna yells from the water. I chuckle and squeeze my face into the mask.

We get in the warm water and begin admiring the fish and ocean life.

----

(A/N: sorry for being so inactive lately, I'm having pretty bad writers block :(

in case you were wondering, Lily is going to become a bigger character SO HERES WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE

she's actually my sister lol