hotel

Sienna's POV

I've been staying at a random hotel for the past day. Ethan helped me get here then went back to the house.

It's been hard. If feels as if every thought I have is about him. He surrounds me in everything I see.

I know he cares but at the same time, how could I trust him? He played me once, how do I know he won't play me again?

Ethan on the other hand would never play me. He would never fuck me over. I like Ethan but I love Grayson.

I have a love for Gray that can't be replaced. He was my first love, there will never be another like him.

I've been thinking about him nonstop. I've been thinking about everything we went through.

The waterfall. His spontaneous visits to my house. His smile. His laugh. His dumb jokes.

Him.

----

I look down at my buzzing phone.

mama is calling...

I pick it up off my lap and lazily bring it to my ear.

"Hello?" I say into the speaker.

"Hi hun!" My mom chirps into the phone.

Wow she actually sounds like she's happy to talk to me.

"Hi mom." I bluntly respond.

I've learned not to trust my parents. They've made countless empty promises and every time they come close to caring I'm left alone. All alone.

Seems like everyone leaves me these days.

"How are you doing?" She asks.

"Fine. What are you calling for?" I roll my eyes. She wants something.

"Can't I call my daughter to say hi?" She seems offended.

"Honestly mom, not something you've ever done or ever will."

"Well, I bought your ticket home. Do I need to buy the boys theirs?" She ignores my comment and continues talking.

"No. They're staying." I clench my jaw.

"Okay, you're flight is booked for tomorrow at 10 am." She sighs into the phone.

"K, thanks mom." I say sadly.

"No problem, love you."

I end the call.

I groan and throw my phone off to the side. I'm going to be back in my boring home tomorrow. I'll be stuck with my careless parents and my online school. No friends, just my laptop.

Grayson's POV

I shut the door silently. Sienna and I never stopped sharing our location so I know where she is.

I just need to talk to her. I'm not a stalker or anything I just need to see her face to face. I stick my earbuds in my ears and start playing music.

I jog down the street, turning left.

I run until I get to the hotel she's staying at. I stop in front of the door, catching my breath. I push past the glass door and walk straight to the front desk. The lady looks up at me with the fakest smile I've ever seen.

"Hi! How may I help you?" She leans forward on her desk.

"Um, my girlfriend checked in yesterday for us. Her name is Sienna Gracelyn. I'm not sure what room she's in but can I just have her room number so I can go up?" I plead. She sighs and shakes her head.