more

Sienna's POV

We sit on the couch with our cake. My mind races with thoughts of the kiss.

I want more.

I look over at Grayson and our eyes meet. His hand lays on my thigh and I lay my head on his shoulder with a smile.

"This cake isn't very good." Grayson laughs.

"True, we should've added more sugar." I reach in for another bite but Grayson sets it on the table. I place my fork beside it and he smirks.

"What are you thinking about?" I smile, his gaze dropping down to my lips.

"I bet you can guess." He bites his lip and leans in. I feel myself doing the same. Our lips meet and I swing my body so I'm facing him while sitting on his lap.

Our lips move in sync and his hands hold my waist gently. My hands make their way up to his hair and he lightly bites my bottom lip. His kisses trail down my jaw and I close my eyes, enjoying it.

"Sienna?" He stops, staring into my eyes.

"Yes?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I like you." He smiles eagerly, waiting for an answer.

"I like you too." I peck him on the lips and sit back down next to him.

"I get it if you don't want to date me." He says and I bite my lip.

"Listen, Gray... I really do like you but I'm not ready to be out in the open."

"I respect that..." He slightly frowns.

"I'm not ready to be in the open yet." I finish. His face brightens.

"I can live with that." He snakes his arm behind my back and pulls my waist towards him. I lean against him with a sigh, pulling out my phone.

I open up snapchat to open the 4 snapchats I have. Grayson reaches over and takes my phone.

"Grayson." I roll my eyes and snatch my phone back.

"I wanted to take a selfie." He pouts as he pulls his own phone from his pocket. He opens up snapchat and holds it in front of us. I put my hand over my face and he snaps the picture. All you can see is my hair, part of my nose and my lips. He posts it to his story and I roll my eyes.

How many hate comments am I gonna get this time?

I gotta admit, he looked pretty cute in that picture.

We sit on the couch for about an hour until I end up falling asleep against him. As I fall asleep I hear my phone vibrating on the table. I don't even check, I already know what it's about.